2023 trade talk (Part 1)

Imagine him and Wright!

3 Likes

We have so much money to offer, issue is the players we’d want are contracted. Nothing stopping us though of contacting Oscar Allens management and asking if he’d like to be the highest paid player in the game.

Big fat NO to Gresham.

7 Likes

We should be going after Oscar Allen or someone like Larkey… Just dump money on them…

1 Like

If Hawks gave us a future second rounder, I would take Wingard off their Hands and he could be captain of our rehab group, plus get up for the Dreamtime game.

1 Like

I’d take Gresham just the fact I wouldn’t have to watch him pinch a goal or two every time we play St Kilda

Larkey is a free agent end of next year. Not that North couldn’t match an offer.

So it’s settled we’ll offer Allen 1.5m a year, get it done Dodo

Allen’s 196cm - same height as Jones
Only 2cm taller than VOSS>

Cept he is running what 5th in the coleman playing in front of bunch of witches hats

2 Likes

Same height but good.

3 Likes

Yea…I would offer him a big mound of cash and trade picks for him. I am one who is not sold on “Weed” as a long term option.

I was wrong about 2MP so have zero idea.

I also feel our list lacks genuine stars, Perkins and Tsatas could come on and think Larkey could become a star in a decent team.

1 Like

nah lukosious before oscar allen if we are throwing the kitchen sink

2 Likes

Yeah i mean his team mates being the witches hats

Oscar Allan is from WA he won’t leave IMO

Lukosious from SA, Adelaide teams been all over him previously but stayed so far

1 Like

Naughton.

From WA. Not to say it’s impossible that he’d move to another Vic club. Probably not highly likely though. Worth enquiring nevertheless.

Ben King would have to be the most likely of the key forward options for us at the end of next year.

Larkey a Home Brand version ( I do really rate him though) option if this time next year we are still looking like a club you’d want to play your footy at and North are still barely winning.

im just saying if we are offering huge money based off talent, we should give more money to lukosious since hes the better player and somoneone we need more

Voss can be this kid. Just needs a chance

3 Likes