2024 FF Original Discussion Thread

It’s 5am where @topdon is so unless anyone has contingencies, that will pretty much be drafting done for the day.

2 Likes

I’ll send topdon a WhatsApp message before I head to sleep tonight.
Hopefully @You_Shall_Be_Smoten can take his pick overnight too.
Then we’ll be off again in the morn.

1 Like

I’ll be able to leave contingencies from now on

Don’t think Jamie Elliot was available @Alber_Goodthur

I carried him all year and Fagan refused to play him. Infuriating.

Good thing I didn’t pick him then

1 Like

Elliott was available. @Split_Infinity dropped him to retain Berry.

1 Like

Ah ok, I’m working from an old list then!

I reckon Jed McEntee is on Redbull’s list so AVanderScreamer will have to pick again for pick 97.

4 Likes

Coleman ACL. That sucks for him obviously but huge out for SC and FF teams.

That @AVanderScreamer pick is void. He’ll be able to re-take that pick whenever he’s next online.

Yep, season off to a great start for us. Ffs.

1 Like

Thanks and sorry. Repick is in

2 Likes

Nice @Allblack as my last pick was a decision between Ah Chee and Rampe. Took Rampe hoping Ah Chee may have survived 17 picks. But went next pick :laughing:

1 Like

Ahhh @Allblack absolute heartbreak waking up to see almost snuck through to me

1 Like

I’m done with drafting, so if anyone wants to send me C’s via PM, you’re welcome to do so.

1 Like

I’m done with drafting too! The Coleman injury 50 minutes into the season has left Saracens FC feeling mighty flat.

Just returned from a motorcycle ride - yes, it’s too bloody hot !! - and I was worried I may have held up the draft. I should be around for a while now, but I’m not clear which way to draft now after last night.

5 Likes

Well, I’m not at all excited about that pick, but the list is already down to 29 for the season and this is going to be a very attritional year I think.

Young probably plays every week until Marchbank is fit , so gives us some short term depth in defence as needed with one LTI and two short term injury/illness cases.

But with three Fark Carlton players on the list, we need some serious de-lousing !

3 Likes

@Stoops was weighing up Cottrell or Wehr at my pick, was really hard to split them but the M/F flexibility swung me Matts way

Yeah i would have taken Cottrell if still there so it became academic!

1 Like