#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Anyone else find the act of posting insta photos on here and dissecting them a bit weird?
Anyone else find the act of posting photos on Instagram a bit weird?

I’m wondering what the other banned ex-EFC players are thinking. Some of them lost their less well paid coaching jobs or can’t play in minor leagues. Hopefully they’re not financially stressed.

I didn’t mean these guys, I just meant in general. Getting old, the Internet world confuses me.
My 3yo kid has a stuffed Dyson toy and a Dyson "Boonie Doll" thing that talks etc. He farkin loves Dys and I'm running out of excuses for him not playing, and just show him old replays and interviews. Absolute disgrace what WADA did to those blokes.

ever tried not lying to your kid?

To young to comprehend the sorry saga and to young to have his dream/s shattered.

Good case for ‘leaving the bits out, etc’ :wink:

Dyson won’t be playing this year. He you a 1 year ban. Like when you get a time out and can’t use your toys. He just isn’t allowed to play footy. Why? ■■■■ David Evans and ian Robson.

Yep, you could say that, but he is only 3. So many ups and downs in life, for me no need to start so soon. :slight_smile:

My 3yo kid has a stuffed Dyson toy and a Dyson "Boonie Doll" thing that talks etc. He farkin loves Dys and I'm running out of excuses for him not playing, and just show him old replays and interviews. Absolute disgrace what WADA did to those blokes.

To young to comprehend the sorry saga and to young to have his dream/s shattered.

Dyson won’t be playing this year. He you a 1 year ban. Like when you get a time out and can’t use your toys. He just isn’t allowed to play footy. Why? ■■■■ David Evans and ian Robson.

Yep, you could say that, but he is only 3. So many ups and downs in life, for me no need to start so soon. :slight_smile:

The other thing is he turned 3 in September, so didnt really get to know players names etc last season. He is only starting to get more interested this year, and the only player he is really missing is Dyson because of the merch.

Explaining that Dyson isn’t playing due to a ban is fine, but explaining that the world is a corrupt evil place is a bit hard when the only way to explain it involves using words i dont want him repeating.

The other thing is he turned 3 in September, so didnt really get to know players names etc last season. He is only starting to get more interested this year, and the only player he is really missing is Dyson because of the merch.

Explaining that Dyson isn’t playing due to a ban is fine, but explaining that the world is a corrupt evil place is a bit hard when the only way to explain it involves using words i dont want him repeating.

Words you don’t want him repeating? Like Carlt…, nope I can’t even bring myself to type it without Fark in front of it.

Hilarious! Looks like they are indeed, having the time of their lives. Relaxing to the max! In amongst all that vitamin D here’s hoping they’re stealing themselves for a big 2017!? Hoping the hurt will drive them to new levels of resilience and determination!? Playing angry can be a good thing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIH5gDUjrWE/?taken-by=dysonheppell&hl=en

The purple Army desktop screensaver

Someone really needs to tell some of the boys to lose the captain/sailor caps.

Some fashion really only looks like a good idea when you are actually in europe. Doesn’t translate to well anywhere else later on. Ah the internet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIH5gDUjrWE/?taken-by=dysonheppell&hl=en

The purple Army desktop screensaver

Ha ha …

On Foxtel last night they had the last qtr of the drawn 2014 game ‘Bombers V FarkCarlton’.

With time you forget how good Hepp is/was. He’s a jet. Absolute class and genuine gun mid of the comp.

Hepp, Zerrett, Parish.

Oh my.

I cannot wait til next year.

Anyone else find the act of posting insta photos on here and dissecting them a bit weird?

I’m wondering what the other banned ex-EFC players are thinking. Some of them lost their less well paid coaching jobs or can’t play in minor leagues. Hopefully they’re not financially stressed.

One is enjoying spending time with his family and traveling. I believe he has been accepted into a wine/champagne making course in France. Will be making some quality wine in the near future

just because people think zerretts past him isn’t an indictment on hepp its praise for zerrett cool your jets people that can’t seem to understand this.

One is enjoying spending time with his family and traveling. I believe he has been accepted into a wine/champagne making course in France. Will be making some quality wine in the near future

Hi Slatts, Hi!

The side he played for last year were undefeated Premiers, 0-14 this season

he will make a good captain

just because people think zerretts past him isn't an indictment on hepp its praise for zerrett cool your jets people that can't seem to understand this.

I agree, Zerrett arrived at Elite level, left a crap at the front door and went straight to superstar status.

I just got back from a trip to Europe, Croatia the last leg. I was thinking I might bump into them and I did a few times. They all looked to be enjoying themselves and in good nick. I didn't approach them as I'm sure that the last thing they would want, unfortunately for them the joint was full of Aussies.

Who I bet were all sucking up their arses and saying what a crock the ASADA thing is whilst previously having them penciled in as conspiring juiced up Essendon scum.

Reckon we get a Croatian flag in the cheer squad next season lol.

Hrvatska!

Hi Slatts, Hi!

Hahahaha

The side he played for last year were undefeated Premiers, 0-14 this season

So we aren’t that bad then, we have won a game at least lol

Reckon we get a Croatian flag in the cheer squad next season lol.

Hrvatska!

Have to be careful with that. We don’t want to offend our Mexican associates.