#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Everyone’s horrified that Heppell didn’t - for reasons unknown from the footage here - rush in to help Goddard but no-one seems to mind Goddard finger pointing and carrying on like a drama queen at all and sundry on his own team. If he saw what was hapoening it is disappointing, but no more so than BJ’s constant haranguing.

we have a few. paddy ambrose comes to mind.

i reckon your right re: brute of a player. we need a Worsfold but in his playing days.

Heppell just needs to lift.

Errr no. No no no.
BJ went nuts because the team weren’t adhering to their structures and we were being belted as a result. Some say he went over the top (I disagree), but the message was a true one and if he did go over the top it came from being frustrated because he cares.
Heppell ran past a teammate being beaten up by theee players, something that’s ordinary at the best of times but horrible if you’re the captain.

5 Likes

Timmy Watson would be handy…most complete mid we have had
But I agree with you would like some genuine hardness hurt factor.

Give me a Mark Johnson Back pocket. Hardwick Half back flank, Solomon utility, Jason Johnson on the ball.

A Kevin Sheedy back pocket plumber type.

Fixed

Not true. I heard Stewart swear on TV during an interview after we beat Adelaide. :stuck_out_tongue:

big game for Dyson this week, needs to really set the tone early in the match so others can follow him

1 Like

So you’re saying his first few kicks have to hit the target…

1 Like

No silly, he has to get a shave and haircut.

1 Like

If he did that he could see where he’s kicking. For me that’s one and the same

If he had a hair cut which enabled him to see he may see what Goddard sees.

1 Like

That this clubs fuc- wait wrong player.

1 Like

Well pointed out.

2 Likes

Heppell may get few a lot of touches but he butchers or turn over the ball a lot… he needs to pull his finger out

needs to shave the beard and cut the hair, long hair and beards are for winners

Expecting him to come out hard. I heard him say somewhere through the week that he wasn’t happy with a few of his contests last week.
Got to appreciate that. Dys is a ripper and I reckon he will grow into the role just work on that dogshit kicking.

Its been dogshit for a long time. Lots of work to do.

1 Like

Needs a big game today and needs to set the standard as captain. Il be watching him closely today, Time to step up hep

Hardly noticed him and when I did it was in garbage time.

Gone from having one of if not the best captain in the league to having one worse than Marc murphy