#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Freo literally sat on him for 3 quarters before he managed to find any space. What they did was pretty blatantly illegal. They tackled instantaneously as he would touch the ball at stoppages. As far as I knew a player had to actually have possession before a tackle was legal, not imply possession with skin contact on the ball.

I though he was very good under the circumstances.

Another who concentrates mostly on the negative.

1 Like

Fixed

3 Likes

Since we’re talking kicking.

wtf do lefties telegraph where they’re kicking too so much?

him and myers its like clockwork, lean shoulders right, swing left leg out. rinse and repeat?

even zach, but he rips through the motion so quick no one has time.

joes probably our worst offender.

Almost as if - the taller you are, the more it’s telegraphed.
Who would have thunk it.

1 Like

don’t see stewart get smothered much, except when he kicks it into the man on the mark.

Hepp didn’t stand out last night but doesn’t have to be, to be doing his job perfectly well. Wasn’t hurting them early, but kept accumulating and getting it to guys who could.

Crucial player leading the charge, in terrific form.

He’s way more effective when Zaka plays. Didn’t have to run the wings and played more inside. Didn’t get it as much but was better positioned to play to his strengths. Our midfield is now at full strength for the first time this year and the spread of disposal was good to see.

Maybe watch the replay and pay more attention. He was everywhere and in most plays, even if he didn’t get the ball. Not sure how you couldn’t see him stand out.

If I need to “pay more attention”, then he didn’t stand out.

5 Likes

I question that you watched the game if you didn’t see him.

26 disposals 2nd
13 contested 2nd
9 clearances 1st

1 Like

I wonder if posting those stats for the 50th time will change peoples mind?

2 Likes

Yes, because I said that I didn’t see him.

Do you actually read the posts of people you go after?

They should.

oh and it is only the first time, but nice of you to keep score, I trust your judgment

1 Like

no they wont. because like mrjez i don’t believe he had a good game. sorry for believe hepps better than he’s been this year though. i’ll go back to applauding our miraculous effort to be ■■■■■■■ 12 11th.

you’ve been posting hepps stats since the game thread. give it a rest.

Best way for you to get a rest is to go away. I will keep defending Hepps because he was very good yesterday and very good this year overall. You don’t like it, then don’t bother reading.

oh boy.

1 Like

Be nice if you could actually make a comment about football once in a while.

yeah yeah IT.