#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Yeah but, how many “yeah, nah” 's were in his interview today?

That is what I want to know.

The boy is made to be captain. Can tell he wants it too, will thrive off it.

Will be a Terry Daniher type of skipper. Laconic country lad, “she’ll be right mate”.

Why does Hepp have to bring his own footy to training?

Cost cutting Mick, need the money to pay for Laverde

NADA.

The bloke couldn’t be more happy to be back at Essendon what a legend and cant wait for him to be captain.

NADA.
Arrogant.

Can’t believe any professional footballer wouldn’t keep their own footy with them pretty much all the time.
But that might be just me.

It’s how they smuggle the drugz.

How many mums are sending him new trousers as we speak

Such a weird looking bloke. Love him.

He reminds me of Catweazle

The guy who did Nada Igual or whatever tf it is must have made a mint just from our playing lists over the years. + super.

It's how they smuggle the drugz.

Footyological experimental environment?

that’s how they make them these days

The guy who did Nada Igual or whatever tf it is must have made a mint just from our playing lists over the years. + super.

It’s not just our players, it’s players from other clubs as well, buying the clothing. Must be someone with a connection. Good on them.

that’s how they make them these days

We already did that in the 90’s. None of my jeans had knees. Looks just as stupid now.

Will be a Terry Daniher type of skipper. Laconic country lad, "she'll be right mate".

Do you think he calls the TVSC the changin’ sheds? I remember an interview with TD where he referred to the Great Southern Stand as the “changin’ shed”.

Guessing they back up a truck of that NADA crap to every player’s house just to get a plug on Instagram.