#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

That’s very true.

“On all sides”

#charlottesville

Lol.

To be honest - and overall I don’t really care - I’d be getting rid of Hooker’s man bun before I’d worry about Heppell’s hair.

1 Like

We should have a balanced debate about it. It’s interesting. This is the kind of BS that is infecting the world.

Dyson should be able to wear his hair however he farking likes.

You are free to judge him.

I am free to judge you on judging him.

One is an oppressive, conservative and old fashioned view of the world.

One is an authentic and freedom of expression virw of the world.

3 Likes

Lol

I totally respect and understand the concept of treating other people’s opinion as valid. There is another side to that though, and it’s just as important. I think it vital that when one sees or hears things that are hurtful, damaging, abusive, bullying or generally harmful, it’s equally important to speak out against it. That doesn’t automatically put the ‘right’ on any particular side. But it should be considered. It is not simply enough to say "that’s my opinion, now make no comment on it’.

It actually suits him in an odd way, although it does make him look like Judah from BoJack Horseman.

How good is the new season? Love it.

2 Likes

It’s amazing, although I shouldn’t have watched it all in one go, it depressed the ■■■■ out of me.

1 Like

Anyhoo back on topic what happens if Hep fumbles that mark in the goal square against the Hawks round 1 after trying to brush his hair outta the way?

Delist

2 Likes

Let’s shave his head, make him walk naked through a crowd of people at Tullamarine and throw rotten fruit and vegetables at him all whilst yelling “Shame”. That’ll teach him.

3 Likes

Does he even have a sister?

(too far?)

1 Like

If he continues to look like Whoopi then he most definitely should.

If Tippa gained 5-10 possessions a game but lost his run-down tackle abilities due to cutting his hair would you take it?

Only if his name was Samson.

1 Like

I knew a guy with dreadlocks once.

He obviously didn’t have a senior position in a major corporation.

Did he try and sell you the drugz?