#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

It’s funny how stats tell you nothing. First 10 games were bog average and his kicking was an abomination. Last 2 months he’s been clean and composed, but same stats.

1 Like

Kicking efficiency is a very misleading stat. There was a game earlier in the year where the commentators were saying Heppell had only hit one target by foot in the quarter because he’d only had one “effective kick”. If they’d actually watched the game though they would have seen him hit multiple targets that just didn’t happen to end up in marks to Essendon players.

When Pendles stole our win I think Hepp knew the level he had to get up to

Smokey for brownlow, having an excellent season

Looked to go head to head with Kennedy and yep he pantsed him, kept him to 1 clearance.

2 Likes

But not captain material :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

He’s playing well.

Still looks like a dill. Get a haircut.

2 Likes

Shoulda skoled that beer on Friday night when he went to the fence to say hi to the fans.

Gotta be in All-Australian contention. In another week he might be in the top 5 of the coaches votes.

Only them can he marry your daughter

1 Like

Killing it.

IIRC today in HS article averaging 31 possesions over past 8wks or something.

Yet some people think Smith has the best and fairest won.

I think Heppell will win it

2 Likes

Nah, he needs to get a bike and a skin-tight lycra suit for that.

1 Like

Have said it from the start.

1 Like

I agree.
It’s definitely a 2 horse race though

1 Like

Could have a tie with Hep and Smith

Dys is one of the 5 nominees for the MVP of the month.

Dyson Heppell (Essendon)

After a flat start to the season, the Bombers needed a lift and they found it in their skipper. Receiving his first MVP of the Month nomination, Heppell has averaged 31 touches since Round 16 and is the only member of the six nominees to feature in the coaches’ votes in all four games in July.

EDIT: Breust confirmed winner for July.

If this guy and Goddard don’t play today we win plain and simple.

PATHETIC.

How come you never post when we win?

5 Likes

This comment is.

3 Likes