#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

Tried hard but terrible skills and cost us several goals today.

2 Likes

This guy can’t ■■■■■■■ kick the ball i’m not a professional but i reckon i can kick it better than him

For someone so composed early in his career his skills seem to abandon him now in big games with fast ball movement.

His best games are when he plays more of an inside game and extracts the ball. Playing more on the outside is not his thing and when he does it then issues happen. Watson also couldn’t play outside all that well so it would be good for Hepps to study his game and model himself on it.

1 Like

Has been carrying the team on his back for a while now. As frustrating/ disappointing as today’s result is I won’t can him.

4 Likes

Yes he has been very good for most of the last 10 weeks, people tend to not bother remembering that but heaven forbid if he misses a kick, all hell breaks loose.

Last 10 weeks he has been fantastic. Today he was awful, I have no doubt he will bounce back next week

4 Likes

Has been immense since that debacle against Carlton but his ball use is a worry IMO, kicks the ball too high and gives opponents too good a look at it. Needs to clean that up.

2 Likes

Needs to spend the off season on his kicking

1 Like

Hands in close are a weapons, feet are painted on…

1 Like

Has been superb since our turnaround. Hats off to him. Can’t help but think , does he hear and fear footsteps ? Drops a bit of the ball.

1 Like

Worsfold said he barely trained this week suffering with a bit of a groin injury why the ■■■■ did you play him then?

Reckon he’s in doubt for next week

1 Like

Plays his best footy when he’s crashing into packs and handpassing/ kicking out of a contest. Today he played looser and had more time to kick the ball, which the opposition would love. He has to play in the guts.

He didn’t have his greatest game and I did rip into him early in the year.
He’s probably sore as all hell carrying the team for the past 10 weeks.

2 Likes

i have no idea why his role was changed from getting the ball to playing loose, we were absolutely obliterated for clearances without Hepp smashing through packs

I often think his eyesight is not right in the way he misjudges so many kicks, just too short or over the top (kidding sort of) I don’t know. He just wastes so many of his possessions

1 Like

A haircut may help with his vision issues

I’d never have thought that his brother would be a better kick than Dys

1 Like

Unless he gets 10 clearances a game he is of little value

Tippa needs to shadow him at HB, BJ needs to stand on the other side of him and point to Tippa.

1 Like

Looked sore and flat today like many of our players. But gee he has been fantastic, and a big reason why we won games.

1 Like