#21 Dyson "Go jam it” Heppell - 200th game this week (Part 1)

It wouldn’t have been that simple.

Either you both accept the medal without fuss or we make your life a living hell

As if you two dont remember Woewodin

2 Likes

Woewodin wasn’t a filthy sniper.

This probably belongs elsewhere but anyway:
Woewodin came from nowhere, won a Brownlow in 2000, went back to nowhere!
In the 3 years before he got 2,6 & 4 votes and in the 2 years after got 4 & 3 votes.
Then he got 12 at Cwood in '03 then back to 2.
Go on, tell me there’s nothing to see here.

No problem with Priddis. Averaged 12 votes per year for 12 years

Woewodin had a phenomenal year that year.

I had him in a fantasy team and he was outstanding that year.

1 Like

People have this fantasy that best and fairest winners have to have been the best over a few years, both before and after, to somehow qualify. It doesn’t matter how their individual year went just how their career went.

Woewodin may have been overall not the best in the league, however that one year he was outstanding.

3 Likes

Koutoufides was robbed blind in 2000.

1 Like

Who cares it was FC?

Koutoufides did a knee against us and missed a bunch of the season, he would have won it otherwise. And Hird was every bit as good as the other two but had an enormously strong team around him which spread the votes between them.

That was Round 20 he did his knee, wasn’t it? 3 games.

1 Like

What is there to get?
He was a decent player in mediocre sides, who had one super year in a side that went top 4. Lucky to win maybe, but he was in the top 4 or 5 chances that year, he wasn’t an absolutely rank outsider.

Scott Wynd won one with 20 votes, and never got more than 12 votes again. Brian Wilson and Adam Cooney the exact same story. It does happen.

They needed to change the rules - rules that had stood for 90 odd years - to get Fyfe a medal.
Disgraceful.

Arguable.

Carlton that year had the top two possession getters (Ratten and Campo) in the whole league, and they both also kicked 25+ goals, and got a lot of votes.
And those two shared the C*nton best and fairest.
That’s almost the classic case of teammates pinching votes.

Woewodin was a one man band.

Woewodin winning the Brownlow confirmed that it was s midfielders medal.

No it didn’t, it was always known as that with the occasional shock of a non-midfielder thrown in.

Yes it did

Is this just the 5 minute argument, or the full half hour?

6 Likes

SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE!

YOU VACUOUS STUFFY-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!!!

6 Likes

It’s the argument when you can’t be bothered arguing😊

I was just impressed the swear filter likes Monty Python enough to let it through untouched.

3 Likes

I was just impressed by how well you know Reboot.

4 Likes