#22 Irving ‘MO22IE’ Mosquito

Wasn’t Demetriou involved with this mob?

We also have more kids that would rather play fortnite than sport, and those that do play sport have a much wider variety to choose from.

2 Likes

Charlie don’t surf or play footy

1 Like

Moved discussion to the NT thread.

good to see mozzie playing footy again.

20 Likes

looks well fed. onya mozz

1 Like

You couldn’t just say he looks happy?

2 Likes

In my culture well fed is synonymous with being happy.

So Moz is playing for Wyndham?

And Back row, fourth bloke from the right , looks a little like Anthony Daniher!

2 Likes

14 Likes

WSPTU

2 Likes

TBH, that pic makes me angry.
They BOTH should still be playing with us, but I feel incredibly let down that they aren’t!
Watching all these amazing indigenous players tearing up for their respective teams in the finals and we’ve got ■■■■■■■ nothing going on.
No doubt having Walla walk out on us this year killed any flair we had to win a game.
We would have been much better and won many more games with his ability to turn it on with goals and forward pressure which we completely lost. Such a loss!

4 Likes

This club…

Look at it this way.

Walla is happier and in a better place.

And if we had won more games, nothing would have changed, Rutten and Campbell would still be there.

Walla leaving has given us some hope !

13 Likes

Really cool jumpers that team has got. Perhaps the designer can be talked into submitting a design for our next dreamtime game.

To be fair he always looked happy, even when he wasn’t happy!

You should only be frustrated with them, end of story! They just refused to put the effort in, simple as that!

2 Likes

Jesus.

Sure, that’s it.

4 Likes

No one blames a club when an interstate player wants to go home.

1 Like

Walla refused to put effort in ???

That is nonsense.

Mozzie did his knee,

Simple as that !

6 Likes