#22 Irving ‘MO22IE’ Mosquito

Hahaha well played :joy:

1 Like

Was at the Hanger this morning and Mozzie was on the track working hard doing lots of runnning

49 Likes

if he gets fit and ready for senior footy, theres going to be alot of kids who cant decide if they want a 43 or a 22 on the back of their guernsey…

7 Likes

Shouldn’t he be studying for year 12 exams?

1 Like

Any wonder he is running - anything to avoid study!

2 Likes

Does he get leave for schoolies?

2 Likes

I want to see Mozzie come in and play tha CHF role that Joe leaves behind.

2 Likes

How dare you!
That’s Walla’s job.
It’s up to young players like Irving to force their way into the side by playing CHF in the Twos first.

2 Likes

There wouldn’t be very many year 12 students who could say that they are earning $100,000 or thereabouts, no wonder the kid can’t stop smiling.

Smiley McSmileface

1 Like

I presume that from now he will be a full time footy player?
Looking forward to seeing him in a match sim in mid Feb.

If they get a Mossie sized guernsey, there’s space for both.

Yes.

1 Like

I heard that the Hawks coach and list manager were extremely keen to match our bid on Mozzie but were overruled by the cafeteria lady.

Well they picked up Jacob Koschitzke - key denfender - as that was a greater need…but he didnt play in 2018 same as Mosquito (who was viewed a long term option).

And they have since signed Frost, Hartley and also looking at getting a KPB with their first pick in this years draft - linked to McAsey.

You’d think so, unless he got an ATAR which gets him into actuarial studies, in which case ■■■■ football and chase that enormous $$$.

getting excited for mozzie next year

Although the $$ possibly outweighed by having to actually be an actuary

3 Likes

That’s how you kick it my son :joy:

https://twitter.com/essendonfc/status/1196305002949533696?s=21

18 Likes

“That’s how you kick it my son”

It’s like when your grandpa tries to be hip but it just comes off as weird

5 Likes