#22 Sam Durham - thru to 2028!

While l agree we also have Cox waiting in the wings. If not there, then where?

Havenā€™t recent reports all been him training as a backman?

He will become the greatest CHB the game has ever known, with Zac Reid being second only to the Dustin Fletcher.

1 Like

Cox should be tried at CHBā€¦ the easiest position on the ground to get a kick

Cox wonā€™t have the strength to play KPD imo. Heā€™ll be eyeing off Heppellā€™s role in the short-medium term.

2 Likes

Fixed for ya

Aged nicely

2 Likes

Already better than Slatts !

1 Like

I miss big cox cant wait to see him back on the park.

Love him. Lucky enough to have a #22 jumper signed by Mozzie and now Durhamā€™s no. I wore it to the Brissie game last year and ran into some friends of his from Seymour who were rapt to see his no being worn then. Reckon thereā€™ll be a few more now.

4 Likes

Hahaha

Hey, too soon manā€¦ā€¦.

1 Like

My hubby has been calling him Bull since the start of the season and I love that movie.

3 Likes

The coach killer. Duzza downs Dimma. The Duzza legend grows.

7 Likes

If only Dimma laid off the CBD oil Duzzaā€™s.

Hope this game is a sign of things still to come.

1 Like

at least there not calling him Judith

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/CharlieDons/status/1660807720428257280?s=20

5 Likes

Not his most prolific game, and I donā€™t reckon heā€™ll ever be a consistent 30+ possession playerā€¦ but this kid has moves that I havenā€™t seen anyone else on the list do

5 Likes

Yes, he hit the ball/pack hard a few times tonight. It turns a 50/50 maul scramble our way and gets it to our outside players.

3 Likes

Donā€™t reckon Sammy had his best game but what about that leap?!?

Iā€™d love to see a replay of it but at the game it looked like he was a candidate to outdo Shaun Smith for the best and highest mark of all time!

4 Likes