#23 David Myers Retyers

Is there a rule that says we have to wait till a contract has ended before signing a new one. If not, sign him up for two more (3 in total)

Did Licha's 'f yeah!' from Anzac day get GIF'd?

his balance and core strength is amazing. You rarely see anyone take him to ground in a tackle. Kicked some great goals this year too.

Will be big for us in the coming years.

Think next year he will really step up. Showed signs this year. 

Big game player.

please stay.

if he can get some fluidity in his movement and have better awareness without the ball, could be a very good B+ midfielder.

Love this kid.

Clears the ball so well.

And can kick goals.  And hoof it long onto the forward line and put the opposition defenders under pressure very quickly. And can stand up in the contest.   Needs to do less of the dinky short kicks and go more with his strengths. 

huge upside, could def be an A grader

hughly important for our future prospects

Man love.

Underrated.  Hopefully a key Bomber for years to come.

Anything new on the Myers to Saints story?

Its not a story, they want him, we want him. he's contracted.

Anyone going to the Saints is in for a world of on field misery for many years.

If GWS asked for Myers in a deal for Adams, would you be less reluctant to see him go?

Anything new on the Myers to Saints story?

Credit the man with a bit of intelligence.

I still reckon Pelchen has said he wants him and Ralph Barrett ran with it, concocting his own bullshit on it.

I still reckon Pelchen has said he wants him and Ralph Barrett ran with it, concocting his own bullshit on it.

Pelchen has been keen on him since we got him ahead of Cyril

Rumour and innuendo in another thread suggesting that Melbourne are interested in him.

would be a mad as robot dancer

Rumour and innuendo in another thread suggesting that Melbourne are interested in him.

Probably feeding on the other rumour that he wants to leave.

He is one of my favourite players. I really think he will step it up next year. Needs to be on the midfield rotation fulltime...no backline!!