#23 David Myers Retyers

Show us the goal he kicked from the centre circle against Port in 2012.

Looking for it, here are some others to enjoy whilst I find it.

https://youtu.be/egFr1cwNORU

And people thought we needed a forward line…

The Age has still completely ignored this. Disgraceful "newspaper".
There's a comment hidden in the Jamar non-article.

I agree the interpretation of reality they present is embarrassing. It’s alright, we’ll be a one-paper town soon.

It's like used toilet paper, already covered in shiit.
As I alluded to the other day in another thread, a very reliable source informed me that a key board member has facilitated employment with his former employer for Myers to ensure a smooth transition into a professional career post footy. The same offer was made to Colyer. I believe these offers were very important when it came to ensuring both re-signed.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Rickwakemanmoog.jpg

What a load of ■■■■

Which bit?
Don’t think much of Wakefield?

Wakeman?

Speaking of which

I’ve seen David Myers sign for 3 years today so satisfied I’m on my way. (Obscure)

Lol how dafuq did I get Wakefield… oh, I see… autocorrect, for some stupid reason.

I want Myers and Hibberd to come back, and reveal, to everyone’s surprise, that they spent the 12 months learning to kick on the right side as well…

It was 4 or 5 paragraphs at the bottom of the Jamar article.

As I alluded to the other day in another thread, a very reliable source informed me that a key board member has facilitated employment with his former employer for Myers to ensure a smooth transition into a professional career post footy. The same offer was made to Colyer. I believe these offers were very important when it came to ensuring both re-signed.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Rickwakemanmoog.jpg

What a load of ■■■■

Which bit?
Don’t think much of Wakefield?

Wakeman?

Speaking of which

I’ve seen David Myers sign for 3 years today so satisfied I’m on my way. (Obscure)

Lol how dafuq did I get Wakefield… oh, I see… autocorrect, for some stupid reason.

Lol, … come off it mate! … We all know the Mandela effect when we see it …

That one v GWS is fkd. He is easily 65m out when he kicks it, maybe more, and it bounces around 10m beyond the goal line, it could well have been an 80m kick.

That one v GWS is fkd. He is easily 65m out when he kicks it, maybe more, and it bounces around 10m beyond the goal line, it could well have been an 80m kick.

the hoof against port is what dreams are made of.

Shame they didn’t show a replay of that. It was increadible

It's like used toilet paper, already covered in shiit.

They were the good old days when you wiped your ■■■■ with newspapers in the dunny house.

I agree the interpretation of reality they present is embarrassing. It’s alright, we’ll be a one-paper town soon.

As much as the age is terrible, being a one paper town is not going to be a good thing. And if that one paper is the H-S we’re well and truly stuffed.

One paper makes it easier for the afl to control it’s message. And the same can be said for any and every dodgy organisation that wants to make a villain out of someone who happens to get on their wrong side.

Is it me or are we starting to get a nice core of kickers in the side.

Myers a massive and accurate
Hurley a massive and accurate
Harltley a massive and accurate
Tippa very accurate and at pace
Hibbered long and accurate
Dempsey accurate
Baguely long and accurate
Zerrett accurate and a goal sense
Fantasia accurate and a real goal sense
Parish accurate and a real goal sense
Zaka accurate
Goddard long and accurate

As much as the age is terrible, being a one paper town is not going to be a good thing. And if that one paper is the H-S we’re well and truly stuffed.

One paper makes it easier for the afl to control it’s message. And the same can be said for any and every dodgy organisation that wants to make a villain out of someone who happens to get on their wrong side.

Yep, be very careful what you wish for, no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

If I actually read newspapers still, I would buy both, throw the Scum away bar the sports section, and replace the crappy part of the Rage with it. Job done.

Dempsey accurate
Zaka accurate

Zaka has as much goal sense as any midfielder on the list. I'm not sure what Fantasia and Parish have done to elevate themselves to the top of that particular trait either on exposed form.

I don’t know about Dempsey in that list. He’s pretty up and down disposal wise.

Still not as ‘unbelievable’ as that one that Buddy kicked the other night; I mean that was from inside the centre square. THE CENTRE SQUARE DERMOTT!!!

Still not as ‘unbelievable’ as that one that Buddy kicked the other night; I mean that was from inside the centre square. THE CENTRE SQUARE DERMOTT!!!

…Of a fkn auskick ground

…Of a fkn auskick ground

The SCG, the one place on earth where one metre is eighty centimetres.

They didn’t ignore Essendon though. They did a full page spread about how silly we were to let Jenkins go.

Dempsey accurate
Zaka accurate

The ones in bold are good kicks, the others are average.