#23 David Myers Retyers

You have to be the worse Bomber supporter their is. If indeed you actually are one.

1 Like

Cos I don’t prescribe to just blindly following what the coaching panel does ?

again ESP after the last 4 ■■■■■■■ years, I had hoped people would grow half a brain cell and realise EVERYTHING should be questioned, every ■■■■■■■ thing.

The only thing in question is your loyalty.

I support the club through thick and thin.

my loyalty is only in question to blind zealots …

I know my love for the club, and I don’t have to pretend it’s perfect to love it, like certain people do.

When I go to watch my Bombers on the weekend and I see guys like Parish, Merrett, Joe and many others busting their ■■■ to take this club forward I don’t hold them responsible for the mistakes that have happened in the past.

I’m more than comfortable that this club is in good hands now and I choose to remain faithful.

1 Like

I hope he has an absolute blinder tomorrow, and several people on here have to eat their words.

Get around the lad!

3 Likes

Just like you no doubt got on your knees when Hird and bomber took over.
no doubt like you had faith knights would be the saviour.
no doubt like you had faith Sheedy would turn it around, just cos.
Just like Richmond people have faith in Hardwick, and the last 30 years worth of coaches.

pointing out our failures from the past doesn’t mean I hate the club, It means it’s happened and one should learn from it.
You lot haven’t learnt a thing though.

your perception of “support” and essendon identity is still blindly following what authority says and does as the be all and end all. that’s not “faith” , that’s insanity cos you’re expecting a different outcome to what’s happened in the past.

case in point when I say this coach is picking favourites, your response as well as the others is to say, well the coaches know best.
One of their favourites drops himself cos he admits he is out of form.

You’re response, the coaches know best, that’s why they kept picking an out of form struggling player, cos they know best.

at the end of the day, you nor your lil kronies get anything extra special from the club for your blind faith, you don’t get a badge or pin that says i’m a better supporter than you cos i had faith.
All you get is a self belief you were better than someone else, alot like most religious zealots.

It’s not questioning the club that is the issue, it’s the way it’s done.

2 Likes

You know what mate, towards the end of Sheedys campaign I wanted him out.

I never liked James as a coach but I did like Bomber.

It never effected how I felt about the club or the players that represented it. Considering that this a new coaching panel and a playing list that has all but a handful of players left from when Hirdy was here, I choose to give the team an opportunity to prove itself.

And I’m not sure how you can even consider judging others on how they feel the coach is going when your judgement is based on whats happened with the club in the past!

Most intelligent people can see that it’s far to early to be making assessments on how the coach is going and that’s why you may find people are prepared to back the coaches judgement in at this stage.

Bomber at geelong = A gradest of a grade coaches.

Bomber at Essendon = absolutely fried brain, the inane asinine ■■■■ he was spewing in pressers and to the media was beyond a joke for a club in turmoil.

Also, starting to see a pattern, dp wasn’t that bad, a bit miserable but tolerable, but the same frothing fervourous fanatics keep going after the same ■■■■, spewing the same old ‘trust the club/coaches/whatever they know more and hence whats best’.

I honestly don’t know how any of you can have seen Essendon for the last 10 years and truly believe this?

we make our first final for a while and come up against carlton, done in by 70 points.

Against north? ben brown in his 2nd season kicks 4 on ariel ■■■■■■■ steinberg and puts us to sleep.

The year before we get kicked out of the finals because the club had no ■■■■■■■ idea how to ensure it covered all angles and didn’t get us in a predicament where we could be punished for something we may or may not have done.

Even woosha waits for the players to figure it out on match, the ■■■■■■■ players? a group that keeps ■■■■■■■ capitulation to the worst sides in the competition. How many times are we gonna come out of a game and hear ‘its a learning experience?’ we’ve all been in jobs where if you didn’t learn fast enough you’re gone why do these people get coddled so much because we love the club? some of you probably love it a touch too much.

5 Likes

You want to implement command/control leadership in modern warfare? Doesn’t work. You need leadership at all levels.

Imagine being unfortunate enough to be associated with A*se Passenger in a private capacity. We can choose to ignore him but some don’t have that option. Poor bastards.

1 Like

The mistake that you make is thinking that we are happy with how the club has performed over the last 15 years.

The thing that seperates us from people like you is we dont hold the current coach and players responsible for the errors of that time.

We choose to support the club!

And for the record, I think success is just around the corner. Thats not blind optimism, thats me backing my judgement! When we do start seeing those results I will be the first to point out your lack of knowledge.

1 Like

This isn’t about blind trust in the coaches.
It’s about DNP’s tendency to call an Essendon player who tries his guts out, even if that’s not good enough (fair enough) a ■■■■

■■■■■■■ unacceptable on a supporters web forum.

It’s him he makes it all about blind faith because he can’t see any way to make his points with reasons - just invective and sweeping mis generalisations about any contradictory opinions. He can dish it out but can’t take it.

Expected better from you

8 Likes

if you are kicking up a stink that dkp called myers a kent pumpkin then you need to get out more and taste some australian vernacular

I think we need some wholesale changes for that, but i’m more talking the people that just respond with ‘well you’re a miserable ■■■■ who hates esssendon’. like seriously why even bother with that ■■■■? questioning loyalty posts? fmd those posts should stay in the saga thread wrapped up in tin foil.

Nah its people like those that post in the woosha thread throwing up ‘trust woosha to get us where we’re going hes all knowing’ or something to that accord.

then follow it up with ‘what do you know are you a coach?’

Expected better from you

why?

Im struggling to connect that to what i said.

Dazzle us all with your great insights into whats wrong with the gameplan then!

I doubt it would stretch much further than why didn’t Woosha tag Jj.

1 Like

The whole point of letting the players work it out themselves is that it takes time for messages to get from the box to the runner to all the players. The team has to recognize when the opposition is doing something different and have the on ground leadership to make the right call on what to change. If you’re waiting for the blokes in the box to tell you what is going on in modern footy you’re going to get smashed.

Woosha is being a modern leader and that’s exactly what we need to keep up with clubs like hawthorn that have been instilling leadership at all levels for 15 years

2 Likes