#23 David Myers Retyers

these 2 love the photo

Give it a rest.

relax champ, it’s just a joke

I have a lot of time for this guy. He was genuinely excited for Clarke in the clip where Whoosha announces the rising star.

Best Clubman award for sure!!!

16 Likes

4 Likes

LOL. He was* in the best 22… not anymore

BRING

SNELLING

TO ……

HEEL

Had another ‘big bodied’ 11 possession game. Had a few laughs with da boiz after the game. Myersy and Woosh have been through this before, so dont worry everyone.

3 Likes

Hopefully he drops himself again coz woosha certainly won’t have the balls to do

The last time he was dropped we went on to beat Freo

I don’t know why people still go this guy.

He’s dominated VFL, been the ultimate team player and came in purely off a need that no one else was there and still the pot shots.

20 Likes

he is an upgrade on langford. but so is my 7 year old

2 Likes

Exactly
He knows his AFL career is over, happy playing VFL and helping out.
It’s as if we had a full compliment of players and he was still picked

1 Like

He’s also in our leadership group from memory. When you’re an experienced member of your club, and a leader no less, the expectation is that you give it a genuine crack. This was his ‘farewell game’, a chance to rescue the club when we’re on our knees and in dire need of an experienced member to come in and take charge.

Are you satisfied with an 11 possession performance? How would you rate his performance?

1 Like

If he was capable of “rescuing the club” he wouldn’t be playing VFL.

4 Likes

He went one year too many(yeah, yeah people will say 6 years too many). But he can’t influence a game anymore. He does not have the speed to get to or create contests. Jobe and Stants were similarly cooked in their last year.

Don’t know why people bag Myers or Bags for that matter. If we had more players play like those two have we would have been much better the last decade. Both are finished now of course.

9 Likes

Wow!!!

1 Like