#23 David Myers Retyers

But he got it so oh well.

Surely back home to probably West Coke would be our best bet with Mitchell and Priddis retiring at years end?

He is a WA boy and they’ll need inside grunt.

Doubt we’ll get much for him though.

Do you think they would offer contract terms as generous as we did? Unlikely.

is there even any suggestion that myers wants to go home?

Not that I’m aware of. He’s on a pretty good wicket here so I think it’s highly unlikely he’ll leave.

People forget he has basically missed 2 years consecutively. His form is poor but he really stood up when in the season before that.

My biggest issue with him is his one sidedness. I honestly dont know how someone that one sided gets a game. Or is drafted so highly. There is a lot to like when he gets an injury free run but some glaring deficiencies.

If only we had taken cyril…

He’s had a injury free run basically all year bar the pre season mishap

He has 0 value. We’d need to cop a nominal third rounder and pay some of his salary.

Outrageous, this position we’ve put ourself in

1 Like

Just when we think the saga is done, we lock the pain in for a couple more years with contracts

anyone who wants him gone really needs to learn to read the rub of the green.

HE actually had to drop himself this season when he didn’t play for the 2 weeks. that should tell you the coaches ain’t getting rid of him at season ends and they sure as hell aren’t going to drop him.

he is going to go down as the biggest leadership coup of the history of the afl that ended up leading to ■■■■■■■ nothing.

I don’t know what it is about this club, but every coach comes in and picks favourties at this club, myers always being one. how long will it seriously take them to realise, IT DOESN’T WORK, picking dud favourties never ■■■■■■■ works, no matter how much you like the ■■■■ as a person.

Well, his hammies haven’t gone, and we now see what he is.

A big, one sideded, relatively slow thinking, inside mid.

Character off the field. at this club seems to give our coaches the illusion of class on it.

Im going to back him in to improve as he gets some more continuity. Seems like a great leader and we have him signed for a few more years so i ■■■■■■ hope so

5 Likes

Hibberd seems to be doing well in a contending team.

Maybe it’s not ‘the club’.

2 Likes

Are you inferring that DKP actually has no idea about anything ?

I concur.

2 Likes

nothing is surer than a carlton win this week. a thrashing if it rains again.
DP quote/unquote

Interesting you rate your football opinions above EVERY coach.
Why aren’t you one yourself by now then?

PS your use of the c word re an Essendon player says a lot about you

3 Likes

I’m just waiting for my accreditation, then i’m going to introduce an all out attack policy, i’m going to start a supps program so i can cram 4 seaons worth of fitness into one off season, then i’m going to resort to picking the same tried and failed players as the previous coaches before me.

I can’t believe there are so many absolute ■■■■■■■ idiot sheep who after the last 4 years, will still ■■■■■■■ hide behind, oh the coaches know best.
where the ■■■■ have the last 3 (excluding short term gigs) coaches gotten us in the last 15 years ?

And you still wanna sit there and say oh they know best. No they simply know more, not best, there is a HUGE ■■■■■■■ difference.

FFS Myers himself had to go to the coaching group and ask to be dropped cos he wasn’t producing … the same coaches you want to sit there and cream yourselves over.

Idiotic sheep the lot of you.

I fully subscribe to the coaching philosophy of darkknightphoenix, the only one amongst us who is not a sheep. He is my hero and mentor. Thank you dkp for saving the EFC from these dark times with your erudite internet musings

5 Likes