#23 Harrison Jones - now 23 til 2024!

I reckon he will have 2 weeks in VFL at least. But I could be wrong.

He has had an interrupted pre season and they will want to get him right and with enough minutes in the legs.

3 Likes

Wont be fit. Likely week 7-8 if I were to guess.

Managed game time for 3 weeks in the vfl then bring him in rd 8 against Hawthorn … do not rush this kid.

Jones, Francis, and Baldwin in the VFL would be good to watch. Shame Voss can’t be there too.

6 Likes

Shame they schedule the VFL matches to conflict with the AFL ones.

10 Likes

i’m confused did they transplant Harry’s leg to Langford or Langford’s to Harry ?

That fixturing is such a joke. It’s truly baffling that the AFL can be this incompetent.

3 Likes

We probably could have been more insistent, but our vfl program is an afterthought

3 Likes

Can we please ease him in slowly so we don’t break him….again?

3 Likes

Logic would suggest that a strong emphasis on your Vfl program would pay dividends with your Afl team…not sure the club thinks that way unfortunately.

Minutes in vfl would have to be 3 quarters or so.

It’s an ankle sprain, not a stress fracture like Reid.

Anzac Day would have to be a realistic chance

1 Like

Needs to find form and fitness in the VFL however long it takes before coming back in.

I wouldnt be rushing him into the side without either, hes far from a proven talent yet.

8 Likes

Don’t ■■■■ this up EFC fitness and medical staff

3 Likes

Harry also needs to make sure he doesnt go for the speccie too much in the VFL and just gets kms in his legs. His goal awareness and leads are the priority. And of course kicking it as straight as possible.

Can’t wait to see him back though tbh

2 Likes

Something else to complain about. How they are not playing at 7am to get some clear airtime is baffling. :joy::joy::joy:

Really? He’s hardly a Coleman medal threat but I would have thought he’s easily best 22 on both structural importance and talent

11 Likes

What have they ■■■■■■ up exactly?
The guy sprained his ankle during training.

What would you like the fitness staff to do? Follow him around with cushions to stop him landing too hard?

5 Likes

I just visualised this and it’s funny af :laughing:

6 Likes

I meant they have form rushing underdone players in who re injury themselves. I want them to be conservative about his return to the AFL.

Sending him back via the VFL where they can manage minutes is conservative.

3 Likes