1 Like

Williams is underrated imo

1 Like

Stiff

Needs his mullet back

1 Like

Care to elaborate?
What did he do better?

Edit: Genuine question, not trying to be a smart arse just didnt think he did much either

3 Likes

I saw Bryan this week more than I saw Phillips in recent weeks.

5 Likes

I think he needs more time than we want him to have. A slow burner. He looks great in the 2s, but the step up is a bit much at this stage

1 Like

Donā€™t think thatā€™s it. We have won hitouts nearly every game against really good rucks. Why is this game different?

Because draper had 8 hit outs and Williams had 33

5 Likes

He was fine. Only got subbed off to give us a bit more run. Hus hitouts where good. Had a few kicks. Good signs.

4 Likes

Draper is always over 20 hitouts. So he must have had some kind of bad game or didnā€™t ruck much.
Which is okay if it was the later. I donā€™t mind a new ruck getting more of a go. But have to weary of this duo in other more important games.

I think Williams was on top of him in the taps and so they switched him out. But Williams is a difficult match up his leap is near on the best in the afl

2 Likes

Thought he was okay although limited impact. Keep him in for North

2 Likes

Got more than one possessiom

1 Like

Williams was actually very good.
But itā€™s not about taps, itā€™s about clearances.
And when Draper getsā€¦was it four in the first half?
Wellā€¦

2 Likes

Reminds me of a young Phillips

3 Likes

I thought when he was first drafted the mullet type bob cut was just to get him noticed and drafted, but he still has it, looks somewhat feminine. Anyhow, i thought he was ok tonight, better than flip but not completely sold he is our future second ruck yet.

1 Like

Looked a bit overwhelmed at times, which is fine, he needs a block of games at the level.

1 Like

We have to be having a look at him, and also, to keep him motivated really.

It would suck plugging away in 2s for no reward.

Iā€™d like him to play next 2 games.

1 Like

Would like him to stay in the team but might get monstered by Goldstein next week