#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

That’s what brings people to the ground!! The chance to see something magically created out of nothing. Kaos football is exhilarating!!! Defences can’t get set and have to improvise.
We have 2 magicians. Stringer and Walla.
And we have a third that is yet to debut ; Fantastically named Mossie!!!
We will be going to the football with huge anticipation (rather than with trepidation) for years to come!

3 Likes

Chaos balls ok, but imagine if you could just hit these guys on the tit lace out? Imagine!!!

3 Likes

3 including Fantasia!

3 Likes

Shoulda pulled put out one of these bad boys

5 Likes

6 Likes

Arguably the best of the lot of them.

2 Likes

I’d argue pretty strongly against that

Has a very different technique for breaking tackles compared to the push-off players. He doesn’t seem to move a lot, but they just fall off him. Exhilarating.

4 Likes

@Suspended, pls

1 Like

Or possibly an elimination final;

Stringer bobs up again, oh doggie supporters will hate this, will hate this…

UNHUMAN

2 Likes

Would have to be top 5 bnf and a Smokey to win the whole thing at this stage

2 Likes

He’s got the strength through the hips where they can’t hold him. Robert Harvey was similar, never looked like he was going much past a trot but you couldn’t hold him, he’d just shimmy the hips and he’d shake free.

5 Likes

We all knew he could do the freakish stuff - and that’s being shown more and more recently with his increased fitness - but what has been so impressive is his chasing, tackling, effort, and general ‘giving a fark’ through the ups and downs.

Fkg gun

11 Likes

We had a few on Fri night where we ‘missed it by :pinching_hand:that much’

6 Likes

Then it would be Shtringer.

6 Likes

Raz would be number 3 for mine
Probably the silkiest of them but doesnt have the same ability to turn a game as the other two

Last year vs North begs to differ…

2 Likes

Can’t turn a game? Re-watch our Melbourne game this year. It’s one of the best individual performances from our team this season.

21 disposals, 10 marks, 2 goals, 20 pressure acts and 717 metres gained. He tore them to pieces.

2 Likes

I’m not saying he can’t turn a game, just not the same as the other two
They have a bigger impact on the team as a whole imo
Raz can win a game off his own boot but still is the 3rd of the 3 for mine
It’s not like I’m saying he’s no good

Yeah but why do you hate Raz!?!?

3 Likes