#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Susie O’brien, deserves no readership.

@miss_ellie. Who is the white witch?

Getting back on topic: 25 seems the perfect number for him. Hope he can live up to it. Think I’m going to enjoy watching this guy for the next 10 years.

1 Like

Sounds like a case for redemption to me. Irrespective of his past issues good luck to him. Hopefully he’ll learn from his mistakes and support his family.

PS- f@rk Carlton.
PPs- f@rk wilson.

Wasn’t written by Wilson. Was written by that feminist crusader, O’Brien.

F@rk O’Brien

2 Likes

seriously reckon the article should be deleted. its 100% cancerous bile.

11 Likes

You’ll love it Caro you ****when he slams through his 5th in the Dreamtime game and seals the win after fending Cotchin the fark off

1 Like

8 Likes

Suzie O’Brien

The Herald Sun is seriously a load of garbage, it doesn’t surprise me that they would publish something like this alongside Bolt and Panahi, I honestly can’t remember Caroline Wilson ever writing something as rubbish as this.

Haha Geelong and Ablett senior?

1 Like

So Robbo’s just giving out jobs to twitter trolls now is he?

Sounds about right.

1 Like

Never heard of her.

She writes most of her articles about Sam Newman. There is surely a book coming out soon.

3 Likes

Jake’s infidelity should not be newsworthy, and I fail to see how it can serve to define his character. People who’ve been at both ends of these scenarios would know the truth is more nuanced and multi-faceted than simply admonishing someone for cheating.

What I dislike even more is the failure of this journalist to secure any duty of care for Jake’s family by publishing the story. It wasn’t so long ago that Jake was a teenager himself. The implication that he’s some sort of pervert like Woody Allen or Mark Twain is ridiculous.

I suppose there’s no fairness in footy journalism.

7 Likes

To me, that article shows a level of inflated ego that’s just off the charts.

Stringer’s wife (rightly) left him and took the kids because of what he did. And some random journo actually says he hasn’t paid a price simply because he hasn’t been paraded in front of a news conference for a bout of ritual humiliation?

He’s paid an enormous price, but media people think the media is the centre of the ■■■■■■■ universe and if punishment doesn’t happen on camera supervised by finger-wagging journos then it hasn’t happened at all

The guy blew it and lost his wife and kids. That’s something that’s entirely his own fault and will haunt him the rest of his days. And this moron says he hasn’t paid a price!.

50 Likes

Probably one of the worst articles written about anything remotely related to footy in a long time, probably forever.

5 Likes

Agree- just a nasty article serving no purpose at all.

It’s just click bait.

I’m surprised that people respect that hate monger enough to discuss it.