#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Lost all his money?

2 Likes

So the package arrived earlier than expected, but I did not order it with that lion tattoo. Can we request Pick 25 back as compo?

10 Likes

can we not shitpost our new guy?

15 Likes

holy hell, that is dreadful :flushed:

3 Likes

Maybe its a symbol for his courage?

5 Likes

theres something poetic about a lion with a mullet on a bogans stomach.

1 Like

Stringer’s tattoo will be the new Heppell hair.

Hope he gets covered

1 Like

Is it a lion, or is he just a really big Nickleback fan?

4 Likes

I think it’s a mandrill, not a lion.

1 Like

I thought it was a tattoo of Heppell

14 Likes

Lucky the only 3 hours a week that we should really care about how he looks he’ll have a red and black jumper over the top of it.

1 Like

layser

3 Likes

Watching the interview on efc website, he looks humble, hungry and ready to earn back the respect that has been lost…good indications

4 Likes

Anyone know how he used to present in interviews. He seems broken in this one. Is he normally uncomfortable being interviewed or is this a result of the last month?

1 Like

I didn’t see “broken” at all. Just a young bloke trying to answer a string of questions without saying something stupid. I thought he did pretty well.

8 Likes

It is indeed a good sign that he has cut short his holiday and multiple opportunities to partee, in order to come back early and get a jump start on his training, in particular to start building that midfield tank he will need next season.

The trick for him will be follow-through.

Word from the dogs (pre-trade) was that several times he’d been given a wake up call, committed to getting serious about training, smashed himself for a few weeks, then drifted back to old habits.

It’s a good sign, but persistence will be the key.

18 Likes

How’s Long with a piece of string?

8 Likes