#25 Jake Stringer (Part 1)

Agree… it’s more paddle pop lion

backpedal/ play victim.

mate honestly just thought it was unecessary to put on a forum visited by those youre mocking. got nothing to do with free speech, just a bit of sensitivity, particularly in the current climate. thats really it.

yeah but (in audible mumble) and ummmmm (recalling media training pointers) rinse and repeat until told to exact stage right because the cold dead stare of killer he has maintained for 1 and half minutes is freaking out the kids

1 Like

36 Likes

hurls is another one who interviews terribly imo. never looks confident in anything he says publicly.

2 Likes

You should never take @alex.f.94 so literally…

1 Like

Watch Dusty in front of one.

Stringer is future brownlow medal winner!

We didn’t realise that when they were comparing Martin to Stringer that the similarity ended at their interviewee abilities. Maybe we ask for the other second rounder back too (the first one having already been requested to compensate for that lion tattoo).

Having seen the comment, did I miss something? Was it racist?

Meh, such is life…

Article up on Rupe’s website. About Stringer’s tattoo. Tries to joke about him getting it done because he wanted to end up at Brisbane.

1 Like

Exactly, surely taking the ■■■■.

He’s so contrite. I’m sure we’d all like to introduce him to our daughters. A family man too I hear with 2 young girls that think the world of him!..

Let’s face it-he will never be a saint, at that tat is dog ugly, but I look forward to him tearing it up for the bombers.

It’s pretty minor, but really stupid of the club to tweet that - obviously the tat will be the story.

Someone would have snapped the photo, and posted it somewhere.

It’s a tattoo - who actually gives a flying muck?

3 Likes

at least it doesn’t say “No regrats”

2 Likes

10 Likes

thread being derailed in 3… 2… 1…

4 Likes

That’s a lot of calories

1 Like

Essendon media department learning nothing from the Hard Tag Podcast. Everyone on here went NUTS for natural conversation and personality coming from the players. But they persist with these dead pan 100% boring scripted snoozefest videos.

10 Likes