#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Hope he rips Eastern Woods ■■■■ off after his 5th and chucks it at Robbo in the crowd.

28 Likes

That’s true, and when you compare that to previous year’s controversies… It’s been a pretty good year.

9 Likes

It’s a men’s game, if boys have been dragged into playing it. Then it’s. It the oppositions problem. You act the same way to a 1st gamer as you do to a 300 gamer.

I cracked the shts when our own supporters were criticising our team for fighting back at a first year GWS team that were mouthing off and taking cheap shots behind play. We had idiots on this forum saying that it was like bullying your little brother.
Give me a break!
Toby Greene should have had the lights belted out of him as an 18 year old, maybe he wouldn’t be such a little f
ckwit now.

1 Like

Don’t forget about us raising ticket prices…that every other club did too.

Every single time they had the opportunity to do so.

What ■■■■■ me about this is that everyone is like ‘haha you suck because Buddy kicked the best ever goal on you twice in a row’.

Do they not realise that the goals were only that good because of the chase? If Hooker didn’t run his heart out chasing, Lance could have loped in and got to an easy angle to kick the goal.

He hardly lost a yard on him and was beaten by Franklin brilliance which isn’t to be sneezed at.

6 Likes

The world’s gone mad when Hooker ruffling hair is more newsworthy than selwood eye-gouging.

5 Likes

I actually love him gorilla beating his chest after every inane goal no matter the situation and how over hyped he gets whenever he does anything good. Someone needs to make a youtube compilation of his reactions to every goal.

9 Likes

His heart is beating like a jungle drum?

Don’t forget the day when Xavier dared tweeted what every single fan was feeling… SCANDAL

TELL EM IT WAS A MARTIAL ARTS MOVE JUDD TAUGHT YA

afl media is a ■■■■■■■ joke

1 Like

[quote=“Stallion, post:3110, topic:2873, full:true”]
Hope he rips Eastern Woods ■■■■ off after his 5th and chucks it at Robbo in the crowd.
[/quote]

And this is what Robbo will do when he sees a c@ck flying his way…

3 Likes

What a fkn idiot. 1 m out and he plays on

6 Likes

Was absolutely terrible. Plays on from 20cm out. Just dumb

his goal kicking just crippled the team. The difference between his best and worst is massive

Couldn’t take a contested grab up forward to save his life

2 Likes

Match winner last week. Could have been again this week, has no confidence what so ever in his goal kicking. If he kicked straight would have won.

1 Like

Didn’t have an issue with him carrying on last week, but when you do that you need to back it up the following week at least. Should have kicked 4 goals today, kicked 1

5 Likes

Don’t be ridiculous.

It was less than 1m out.

5 Likes

Exactly. Was hoping he’d back it up today but ended up making a right twat of himself.

Today was a minus game from Cale.

1 Like

That miss early in the 4th was a huge sliding doors moment.

3 Likes

His kicking style needs consistency. Doesnt look right today