#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Had they been cleared to the Bulldogs for that game? IIRC Hird and Lloyd both returned vs the Dogs at Etihad.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. Not sure why I thought it was his first back. I guess it’s because I remember those ■■■■■■ targeting Hird before the ball had been bounced. We played Brisbane a few rounds later.

This is the halfwit leading the charge against hooker.

6 Likes

It’s a charge?

1 Like

It’s just another gasping breath of a faltering and frightened media.

4 Likes

Gotten more media attention on fox footy than our smashings of west coast port and geelong. (in terms of us vs their losing)

Next round starts in two days. By then, no one will care.

2 Likes

Yes was the game kretiuk was punching Lloyd’s injured hand. Dogs were a dirty team back then, and their coach a ■■■■

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/07/07/1025667089931.html

1 Like

I guess when you’re the biggest club in the land and dominated news headlines for the past 5 years people don’t need much reason to write about you. And given the public perception what better way to give the gagging masses what they want than “Essendon player does something utterly disgraceful”.

The Essendon name is evil, the club is evil, the players and coaches are evil, the admin is evil, the supporters are evil. And anytime any one of those groups does something it’s evil.

…and that’s the way I like it.

4 Likes

As others have said, the Hooker “scandal” is so brazenly and transparently click-bait that it’s not worth anything but being ignored.

Meanwhile, last Friday night Tex Walker bravely ran around shoving the Cats’ midfielders in the back behind play and the commentators were saying how much they loved the “aggression”.

3 Likes

she drank beer with coca-cola.

1 Like

Can you imagine the media if we draft Dustin Martin. They will be in orgasmic heaven. They’ll be saying stuff like, like attracts like except for the tatts. All the Bombers players will be lining up at Jake King’s Tattoo Parlour.

1 Like

That’s just Unsociable Footy!!!
Unacceptable!

hang on…

That bit isn’t funny. I realise that it’s fun to make light of horrible things that are far away from you - but some people have been affected more than others by it - and it’s not funny, believe me.

1 Like

I liked it, We need some mongrel and intimidation back. the best sides already have most teams beaten in the mind before they walk out.

That being said, now you’ve done it against what a 3rd odd gamer, you’d wanna back it up against better opposition, and esp next time we play north with more than likely tarrant playing.

1 Like

If big ■■■■ joe kicked 5 on thompson, i’d hope that hooker pile drove him into the ground.

No one in the the media mentioned the nasty, arms pinned, after the whistle sling tackleThompson subjected 50kg Fanta too. They can all get farked

21 Likes

Was it Thompson that Joey picked up by the waist and waltzed around?

1 Like

The biggest EFC controversies this season.

1. Brendan Goddard knocking a few pretzels off the table

2. Cal Hooker patting his opponent on the head after he kicked a goal.

How f*cking precious has this game gotten? Honestly pathetic.

Go and watch our 2000 premiership team and witness what they did to their opponents after they kicked a goal. Or better yet, watch them get into the face of an opposition player when their opponent missed a goal.

Playing a gentlemans game doesn’t win you premierships. Why do you think the media are bringing it up?

20 Likes