#27 Jonathon Giles

Calthorpe played for North too

I feel like Rhys magin and Alik Magin are almost the same personā€¦

Barry Davis & Bradley Plain

Did Kirzner go to North?

Barry Davis

Gold Coast and maybe University must be the only clubs to have never had a player play for both them and Essendon.

Although I couldnā€™t tell you the last person who played at both Essendon and North.

A quick look found Ramsay Anderson, Fred McIntosh, Joe Fogarty & Chris Fogarty played for EFC & University. There may be others. Chris Fogarty died at Gallipoli, Fred McIntosh at the Western Front in Belgium.

Does anyone have a direct link to this as a source i am trying to ā– ā– ā– ā–  off some West Coast supporters

10.10am: GILES TO HEAD WEST?

Jonathan Giles could be heading to his fourth AFL club with a move to West Coast reportedly on the cards.

Aflphotos

Ā·
4 hours ago

NAB AFL Trade Radio reported on Friday that Giles (the former Greater Western Sydney ruckman who played just three games for Essendon in 2015) is in talks with West Coast.

The Eagles are looking for another ruckman after trading Callum Sinclair to the Sydney Swans, earlier this week, in a direct swap for Lewis Jetta.

West Coast would be the fourth AFL club for Giles, who also spent time with Port Adelaide, without playing a senior game.

Does anyone have a direct link to this as a source i am trying to ā– ā– ā– ā–  off some West Coast supporters

10.10am: GILES TO HEAD WEST?

Jonathan Giles could be heading to his fourth AFL club with a move to West Coast reportedly on the cards.
AflphotosĀ·
4 hours ago
NAB AFL Trade Radio reported on Friday that Giles (the former Greater Western Sydney ruckman who played just three games for Essendon in 2015) is in talks with West Coast.

The Eagles are looking for another ruckman after trading Callum Sinclair to the Sydney Swans, earlier this week, in a direct swap for Lewis Jetta.

West Coast would be the fourth AFL club for Giles, who also spent time with Port Adelaide, without playing a senior game.

Thank you kindly

Sorry about the poor cut and paste job, I though I was cut and paste savvy, but Iā€™m not.

Sorry about the poor cut and paste job, I though I was cut and paste savvy, but I'm not.

As it so happens you have something common with St Kilda

John Cassin

Sorry about the poor cut and paste job, I though I was cut and paste savvy, but I'm not.

Thank you it worked shut up some pissy little WCE supporters

Straight swap rosa?

Trade out Giles and bring in a young project ruckman. At some stage we will then trade out that young ruckman who will go on and be one of the better players in the whole league.

Roy Ramsay - although I think he returned to North.

That was a period where we had a lot of Hawthorn rejects - Kelvin Steel, Peter Bennett, Bernie Jones

Trade out Giles and bring in a young project ruckman. At some stage we will then trade out that young ruckman who will go on and be one of the better players in the whole league.

You mean like Lachlan McKinnon, Tristan Cartledge, Jason Laycock and myriad others.

North & Essendon.
Iā€™ll throw in Peter Keenan, Russell Muir and Phil Carman.

You mean like Lachlan McKinnon, Tristan Cartledge, Jason Laycock and myriad others.

Salmon and Jenkins

TAKE ANYTHING THEY OFFER

He was just starting to come good, too.