#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

This will be unpopular but Ablett is a little unlucky there, no prior, pinned and knocked off his feet straight away. I’d be ■■■■■■ if one of ours was pinged for that.

1 Like

I agree. I reckon they paid it because his arm with the ball was sort of loose…which made no difference to his chances of disposing of it. But if both his arms had have been immediately wrapped up, I reckon it would have been a ball up.

Yes, basically they want him to throw it on the ground and try to get a foot to it but I don’t see how he could possibly have done that.

100% this

That’s Red Dogs intensity every game, gonna be a big fan favorite this year

3 Likes

Holy smoke Bombman!

Did anybody else see him pinching Ablett’s tit after the tackle? Proper mongrel is Redman.

6 Likes

Yep that was quite funny

1 Like

Will it stick is the question

Got a bit of ■■■■ about him. He’s a popular teammate as well, bit of a different cat. I reckon he’d be a sneaky chance of being in the leadership group over the next 2-3 years.

1 Like

What the absolute hell is McNernan doing there?

2 Likes

Doing a very good Robin impression?

Trying to break the all time frees against record?

1 Like

I have some vague recollection of Ablett being in one of his many angry phases when we played them last year and roughing Redman up after a tackle or something…of course he had already put a high hit on Shiel as well…it was very satisfying for the fans to see him ruffle Ablett up a bit as i am sure it was for him

4 Likes

Ambrose/Brad Hill-esque.

Do you mean Sean McKERNAN?

I doubt it.

1 Like

He definitely meant McNernan

4 Likes

How the hell could mdso have missed the rise of Nerns?? :thinking:

give my regards to robbo btw

I must be thick I don’t even know what that means? As Pauline once said “PLEASE EXPLAIN.”