#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

I want him to try it on Dusty, just for the lols

2 Likes

Been one of our best this season. Love his constant intent to take the game on

1 Like

He looks a lot more composed with the ball the higher up the field he plays. He is pretty creative with the ball and just looks so natural of on the wing

11 Likes

fluros robbed him of a sweet goal

2 Likes

Hope the coaches can see it

Felt like he was using the don’t argue at the wrong time.

What happened! I was too busy doing the dog ears to everyone around me and missed why it wasn’t a goal.

2 Likes

Totally agree. He’s a good size, has a real turn of speed (which he is using more often this season), is a good kick and he’s got some genuine agro, which we desperately need.

I’m very bullish on how good he could be.

3 Likes

Loved his slow motion fend offs today.

1 Like

Wright threw his opponent out of the way on the goal line. Never gets paid against the forward but naturally free kick Hawthorn.

1 Like

No sense of the moment!!

1 Like

Especially the one where he shook the dork off his foot as if he’d stepped in ■■■■

Yep spot on.

Im still bitter about the Rohan on Gleeson blatant free kick in “that” Sydney game.

5 Likes

He was very good in the last. Might need to change his role and play him further up the ground?

1 Like

Chuck him in the midfield or wing I reakon

2 Likes

100% agree he looks composed when his further up the ground, a few dont argues…farkin loved it

1 Like

The best thing about Redman this year is his contest work when the ball is loose.

For all his size and athleticism I’ve never been overly wrapped about his ability to win contested ground balls. But this year I’ve noticed a few times he just seems to go into aggressive beast mode and manages to beat multiple players in pursuit of a hot bouncing footy. Playing career best footy is Redman.

2 Likes

There’s been so many of ‘that’ Sydney game that I’ve lost track a long time ago.

2 Likes

Gleeson v Rohan was so iconic its also been immortalised in a statue

16 Likes

He was lukewarm ■■■■■ for the first month!

Has been excellent the last 3. Geez he ■■■■■ me, that gap between his best and worst is a chasm.

1 Like