#27 Mason Redman - till end 2028

course there is, it’s all coming from the crows

Votes last night were determined by Pavlich, Dixon and Schofield.

(5) Shannon Hurn
(4) Jayden Hunt
(3) Liam Duggan
(2) Tim Kelly
(1) Oscar Allen

Apologies to Sumich, Mainwaring, Kemp, Evans & Heady.

16 Likes

Might be referring to this. There’s a bit of noise here in SA about it but nothing more than ‘Crows are interested’. I still think he stays.

https://twitter.com/aflnation/status/1661620615361744896?s=46&t=B37I-PG_gj4DgD8R7d_-4Q

We would match any free agency offer so they would need to force a trade. Couldn’t see us letting him go for less than their first rounder and a player. (If he wanted to go)

doedee and a first

We’ll take Rachele

6 Likes

This is very selective quoting that lacks the context.

King wasn’t saying he’s hearing Redman is going. He was talking about the crows improvement and said they are one good free agent away from being a really good team and Redman was the example because he’s been mentioned in the media.

Context is everything.

7 Likes

He’ll do well at the Crows.

1 Like

Pretty sure I seen him kick a goal for the Crows yesterday, it’s already too late.

Redman should have stayed off the chilli then…

Just as likely to be Pav.

He’ll stay and do better with us.

3 Likes

Is he REDy to leave?

You should ban yourself

4 Likes

Linking Redman to the Crows is just lazy journalism in my opinion. He grew up in Millicent which is pretty much halfway between Adelaide and Melbourne. There would be little to no go home factor for the Red Dog.

6 Likes

Mason Redman has made significant progress these last two years, but could he be our secret weapon for a premiership push over the next 2-3 years? He loves to run through the middle and kick goals, but what if he became our bull playing midfield as our next “Stringer” busting out of the Centre. In the backline we have Cox and Reid developing and maybe Hayes, Montgomery develop making Redman not so needed in the back. McGrath, Zerk and Ridley rounding out the back starts to look like a top 4 backline. But Redman into the midfield cought be an explosive advance!

1 Like

It’s very uncanny valley when his head is on TV.

Just wait for Tsatas to start playing before you go giving away his role

Forget about where he’s from. He’s a free agent and exactly what Adelaide need. Maybe they (and others) just want him because of his ability. He’s going to have many suiters and won’t be easy to keep. It’s essential we do though so we better have the cheque book ready.

Well you would be an expert on that