Parish (missed 3 games)
Langford
Redman
Martin
McGrath
Ridley
Shiel
Zerk
Setterfield (will fall out as miss most of the season from here)

with Parish missing he is likely top 3 this year.

He’s definietly not worth anything more than $700k. He’s achieved basically nothing other than developing himself into a good defender amongst other good defenders at EFC.

We should just be calling Ralph and the player managers bluff rather than compromise our own salary cap strategy.

1 Like

so ur saying hes not even a top 100 player in the comp?

No. I said he’s not worth $700k. The salary component doesn’t dictate where you sit within the competition, or even a workplace.

theres at least 100 players now earning around that money, plenty of inferior players earning less, Bradley hill and isaac heeney to name a few. And ur telling me redman aint worth that money

Yep, he’s absolutely not worth that money. What’s he achieved to command that money?

who in the league do u see as worth 700k?

Hope he stays for a fair price but if not, off we go to the HBF factory, they’ll be plenty in stock.

I haven’t thought about it, but if I had to guess, Darcy Moore.

Yeah but we always have good players leave its not good.

And no I wouldnt Redog is a gun hbf that can kick goals totaly worth thr money

stop, darcy moore is close to a mill, inflations

3 Likes

Makes no difference. You asked me who I thought was worth $700k within the league.

Redman is a great defender, no question BUT he’s not worth more than $700k. It would literally be a form based contract only rather than form based + he’s achieved individual things (e.g. AA, B&F etc) as a defender.

700 K isnt even that much in today’s afl. I know it seems like the life savings to us normal blokes, when u have bradley hill being payed around 900k and ur trying to say redman isnt worth 700k, thats hilarious

3 Likes

When Redog is smashing it for Adelaide fans will be fuming we didnt pay.

Thats ok we have Massimo and Hind tho rofl

I don’t care if it’s not much in today’s AFL. I don’t think he is worth anymore than $700k, and if that’s hilarious to you, then that’s entirely a matter for you.

Also, where does the Bradley Hill comparison come into it? He’s a midfielder/forward and Redman is a defender. And he’s won 3 premierships. Now that’s an hilarious comparison.

1 Like

How many flags did Hill win?

1 Like

Shane Harvey vibes? It was said at the time that Sheeds thought it might be an opportunity to get Boomer over, but IIRC Shane shat the bed in his first week at Essendon…some sort of kerfuffle at the strippers at the southern end of King St.

Is the answer 3?

Personally, I want every Blitzer who says to let Red Dog go banned. Saying that $750K is too much when Merrett is earning $700K is just nonsense. Who really knows what Zach gets paid. If you believe the football media, you’re a downright fool.

Is Redman worth more than Dawson? IMO no. Dawson is an absolute gun.

2 Likes