Mitch Brown - The Accountant

Rance getting torched by Jenkins. Well done Mitch.

7 Likes

Reckon heā€™s got massive holes to fill with no Gleeson, he made a good start.

2 Likes

Watched match live at ground. Sometimes you can miss some nuances.

BUT

Fark me. Just FAAARRRRRRRKKKKKKK.

was horrible. Not alone at all, but fkn horrible. Nearly as bad as JoeDan.

3 Likes

Delist

2 Likes

Seems to always appear as if he is bracing for body contact as he kicks the ball

1 Like

Canā€™t think of a worse player weā€™ve had in the last 10 years, excluding top ups.

never again, play ridley redman,

1 Like

Brown has hardly played at AFL level for about a year and is still very tentative. Ridley played just OK in the VFL but he is not a tough type of player like Ambo either. Zerk played well, but is not ready, he needs kgs and more games at VFL level imo. Not many realistic options for a tall defender available.

1 Like

I didnā€™t think he was too bad. I would keep him in ahead of Tippa and Daniher on that performance. At least he made an effort.

5 Likes

Youā€™re not thinking very hard - Brown is a VFL jobber through and through, but weā€™ve definitely had worse over the last decade.

Zantuck retired 2006 didnā€™t he?

1 Like

Is he the most clumsy player on the list? How many times did he run into his own team mates or fall over? That first goal was because he took out his own mate and they ran into open goal

1 Like

Yeah, was thinking the same thing watching last night. Reckon he would have had close to 20 spoils last night, was just a pity 18 of them were on team mates. Tried hard, but just couldnā€™t get it right last night

1 Like

You donā€™t remember big bad ariel steinberg?

Youā€™re all forgetting Sam Micheal as far as big men go he takes the cake as the worst Essendon big man in recent memory.

1 Like

Not a key defender so when Ambrose comes back who will be able to play the Gleeson style intercept mark role better. Brown or Dea?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a hell of a choice.

Is there a key defender we can target as a FA this off-season ?

McGovern

Ex Fremantle player Sam Collins would be worth looking at. He is a great contested mark and is playing for werribee this year