Mitch Brown - The Accountant

What about Kyle “marking superstar” Langford

1 Like

Write him off at your peril. Trust me i’ve been writing him off every game for the past 4 seasons. He ■■■■■ on me every time.

6 Likes

This no presence in the air is a load of bs. He is a great lead up Mark of the footy. His 195cm and takes the ball up high.

His presence as a contested mark of the ball is his weekness, but as a lead up chf target he is a very good footballer.

His also a great reader of the ball in the backline and takes plenty of intercepting marks.

No aerial presence my ■■■■.

5 Likes

3 Likes

‘no ariel presence’

Mitch has slightly red hair, but he’s no singing mermaid.

Damn Davo beat me with the pic!

1 Like

He’d want to have more presence than Ariel

2 Likes

I’m copping it this week lol
Fixed for all you spelling nazis

1 Like

Mitch was pretty average. I’m just gonna snack on this.

I don’t get it. I’m tempted to say something but the sjws would be up in arms.

Edit. Now I get it! :joy:But how do you know it’s humble? Looks a regular pie to me.

1 Like

I reckon Gleeson would rag doll him in a marking contest. Unless he is leading at the ball in space he isnt worth having in the forward line

Pure depth player. Would have begley ahead of him everyday

I’ve been a fan of brown but he has been rubbish since he came back in. I think the preferred set up is hooker, mckernan, stringer, and then mobile or small players around that. Mitch is a tall guy that gives no advantage as a marking tall or pressure small so the balance is out in the f50 at the moment.

Earlier in the year he was used a lot as that hard working high half fwd. But he hasn’t seemed to give us much of this coming back from injury.

Perhaps time for zerk or Hart to come in.

Was decent before his injury, so I reckon his poor output since his return isn’t indicative of his ability or what he offers the team. May have needed to build some form in the magoos, but we rushed him back in - given our forward struggles. I’d give him another week or two. Hard to be straight in form after missing a chunk of games.

Hearts for Zlarke.
Zerk (possibly) for Franga.

2 Likes

We won, so I don’t care to determine if 14 disposals at 78% and 5 inside fifties and 2 points is an utter failure.

1 Like

Took a nice contested mark too.

Mitch is to myself as Langford is to @Killer_Mike

#superfan

3 Likes

Thought we looked better balanced when he and hooker swapped ends in the last qtr. Hooker straightened us up and Brown was serviceable on Reid plus we looked far more dangerous forward after Hooker moved there. Thought Brown was good prior to the injury but has struggled a bit since. Maybe playing him back for a bit gets him involved in the game again.

2 Likes

His use out of the back in the last quarter was actually really good.

Super quick and effective hands. Shrink him and put him in the middle.

Ran the most distance on the ground today. Our only player in the top 5

Just OK in my eyes today but very impressed with his music selection

4 Likes