#29 Patrick Ambrose -- forward or back?

I think neeld just shat Himself and ran away

Gets my BOG today. Was the only player who beat his opponent and this despite Port being allowed to move the ball with impunity.

8 Likes

Immense half. Appears to be the only man on this team.

1 Like

Yep. What a gun

The only one out there that looks like he cares

3 Likes

Heā€™s a machine.

It canā€™t be bargained with. It canā€™t be reasoned with. It doesnā€™t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

14 Likes

I used to think he was garbage. But if our 22 put up as much fight as this guy weā€™d be a much better team.

12 Likes

Loved the professional high tackle on the wing. Make ā€˜em hurt.

6 Likes

I really feel for him, plays with toughness and heart each week, does his job and then those around him spud and sook it up.

He should be in the leadership group next year.

15 Likes

Absolutely. Far from our most talented player, but probably our most honest and uncompromising. We need more of that in our makeup.

2 Likes

He, Saad, Parish and Redman are players who have actually improved this year.

3 Likes

He needs support from another uncompromising bull of a lock down defender. Easier said than done I guess, but itā€™s an enormous hole we have down back.

Between Hurley, Redman, Gleeson, Saad, McKenna, Francis and Hooker, all of whom are able to play high possession attacking games, we can probably afford to have one more role player.

I would argue he is our most improved this year.

1 Like

Dunno if heā€™s most improved.
More ā€œheā€™s been on a park more than normal so has been able to play to his potentialā€.

5 Likes

his marking in defence has improved dramatically imo

8 Likes

McKenna has stepped up, Saad is playing a different role this year and heā€™s had 60 less running bounces than last year for which we are worse off imo.

1 Like

What? Why would you shoot him out of the cannon. When many threw in the towel he was one player who kept trying his gut out. He is one of our best defenders. I disagree with this title.

2 Likes

ā€œhas SHOT BLITZ out of the Cannonā€

Wonder what that means ā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

There are a few here who could be shot out of the cannon. I might be one of them.

5 Likes

How often do we get this cannon serviced ?
Who is responsible for said servicing ?

Itā€™s getting one helluva workout.
I hope we donā€™t break this cannon.

1 Like