#29 Patrick Ambrose -- forward or back?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
It's not just that he didn't have time ... it's that once he grabbed it, he's instantly tackled and his arms are totally pinned, so he has no chance, & no way to dispose of the ball, & ultimately loses hold of it while being shunted backwards like a landrover hitting a wheelie bin.

That’s an awesome image.

Quoted Post

Maybe Clarkson can punch a hole in the ground and retrieve Hill himself?

His Dad fixed up the plasterboard for him … does he also have a backhoe?

Maybe Clarkson can punch a hole in the ground and retrieve Hill himself?

Quoted Post

Who's Ambo going to clean up this weekend people?

That Dropkick Murphy.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Who's Ambo going to clean up this weekend people?

That Dropkick Murphy.

Ship him out to Boston?

Who’s Ambo going to clean up this weekend people?

Gotta say I agree Speedy - Ambo is a great nickname for him.

You won’t get any argument here.

JUST IN: Rumours of a man seeing floating in the North Atlantic ocean after locals in Nova Scotia were alerted by a mini-tsunami caused by an under water earthquake from other side of the world.

Has Hill surfaced yet? Surely must have been found by now?

The attempts to not call him Paddy are amusing. Patty still not cutting it.

Amby is soft and sounds like Bambi.

Ambo works for me.

It’s the shortened version of ambulance which seems appropriate for where he puts his opposition!

AMBO!

Also resembles Rambo! Doe could no doubt do some handy photoshopping there.

And one of Frawley’s ■■■■■■■ blew up too. Which makes the story even better.

A bit of a surprise… According to the AFL website, Ambo is top in squats and deadlifts in the gym, while Hooker bench presses
the most. Wrf ! . An endurance athlete that also tops several types of weight lifting in the club. Amazing.

During games I call Paddy Ambrose, “Ezenwa”

Oh and I occassionally refer to Jobe as Bubba

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
I heard a great story about Paddy last night from one of the players. Apparently about 8 minutes into the match, one of the fitness staff had noticed Frawley on all fours and out of breath. They were surprised as he is considered an endurance runner. Anyway they looked at Paddy's GPS data, as he had been playing on Frawley, and supposedly Paddy had run 2.1km in the first 8 minutes and completely blew Frawley up.

The players seem to love this bloke.

lol that’s pretty awesome.

And a great strategy.

Blow up their thrid defender and give our two forwards one-on-ones.

He obviously does more than meets the eye.

Quoted Post

I heard a great story about Paddy last night from one of the players. Apparently about 8 minutes into the match, one of the fitness staff had noticed Frawley on all fours and out of breath. They were surprised as he is considered an endurance runner. Anyway they looked at Paddy's GPS data, as he had been playing on Frawley, and supposedly Paddy had run 2.1km in the first 8 minutes and completely blew Frawley up.

lol that’s pretty awesome.

I loved Crameri, but he would have never done something like this. Different players, but could not have asked for a better replacement. On the Patty wagon

Too valuable to us to play a genuine second ruck option ATM

Quoted Post

I saw a “heat map” for Stanton amongst the clubs best tweets, anyone know where these can be obtained?

Quoted Post

It's not just that he didn't have time ... it's that once he grabbed it, he's instantly tackled and his arms are totally pinned flailing about in panic, so he has no chance, & no way to dispose of the ball, & ultimately loses hold of it while being shunted backwards like a landrover hitting a wheelie bin.

Fixed;)