#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

We really nailed that 2015 draft didn’t we…?

Parish - Trade bait

Francis - pfft

Morgan - LOL

Redman - Yeah OK

Brown - Delisted

Eades - LMFAO

Hartley - Delisted

1 Like

Stop playing the man mate. Explain to me why Parish is having hardly any influence this year. He has been poor don’t you agree?

He’s a player that is approaching 100 games and 23yo. He should be elevating his game not going backwards.

I know you will blame the coaches but surely you can see it’s more than that? I post his centre square clearance numbers and even Stevie wonder can see he’s not dominating. You have to take your opportunities in this game.

Yep spot on.

1 Like

Im not talking about Parish’s overall involvement in the game last night.

Im talking about the fact that after every poor performance you are straight in the Parish thread, or Mcgrath thread picking apart all of the minor things that they do wrong. Yet when Langford runs past the ball or does the same mistakes you are no where to be seen. Where is your consistency?
I usually don’t call things like this out, but excuse my moment of weakness, I woke up extremely flat after that performance last night.

When it comes to Parish I do blame the coaches , because that IS where the blame should fall. They have royally ■■■■■■ up his development (yes I agree they have done the same with many others too) and even now they still rob him of opportunities for others. The last 2 weeks he started the game off really really well, only to be relegated to the forward line the next quarter so they could keep the likes of Smith and co happy.

Our coaching is insipid, it has been since woosha came to the club.
You might be right. Maybe I do over rate him a little bit. But it’s farkin hard to come to that conclusion when he has NEVER in 4-5 years been given an extended run in the middle. Aside from his junior year which had everyone raving about how good he was.

Please answer this honestly for me. Do you think you are any different to me in the way you defend Parish at all instances? You are usually in here before the game is even finished making excuses.

If you can see that then you can see how much of a hypocrite you are. Do I call you out for it? No! Because I know we each have our favourites and I’m mature enough to accept it.

You sound like that person in the Video that is crying and pleading to leave Britney Spears alone.

1 Like

Yes I’m different to you.

I dont make excuses for him when he has a poor game from his own faults. That is rarely the case though. I cant fathom calling his performances poor when he is never played in his position.
I like Parish, i do. He isnt one of my favourite players though. I just hate watching what we are doing to him.

There is basically a movement on here of countless people who are livid with our coaches for it. Im not the only one.

I also don’t pick apart certain players for doing one thing, and never include my so called favourites for the doing the same.
So no, I’m not like you in that sense.

People were hoping he’d be Ben Cousins when he is more Josh Caddy.

1 Like

I think what they are protecting is their mates at Fox and the hun. I would totally pay $30 or some such for an annual subscription and I think many many fans would. But then all of a sudden anyone with a laptop who completed VCE would be producing more interesting analysis than kingy and putting it up for free

2 Likes

How dare you bring my Britney into your footy argument !!

I guess she could be Darcy’s sister

3 Likes

Have a look at your interactions with me in this thread and almost every time you bring Langford into the argument for some reason. You can’t seperate the two.

You’re obsessed with it.

Langford was ■■■■ last night!

2 Likes

Every time someone calls you out on here you go to argument is “your obsessed” “Im living rent free in your head”.

Lets just agree to disagree. No point arguing online, we probably are both semi right and semi wrong in this and after all, everyone on here is one family who only wants the same thing, success for our club.
Go bombers.

Was still better than zaka

Don’t bother arguing with him, he will just keep going and going, like a broken record.

1 Like

Lets keep it civil.
Remember at the heart of these discussions is that fact that we just want to win. We each have our own ideas on how to achieve that but it is one common goal.

KM has just as much right as anyone on here to express his ideas.

I think he moves through traffic and uses the ball creatively better than just about anyone on our list and if we just left him on the farking ball for a few months we’d see him blossom. Is he a perfect player? No, but he’s got a high footy IQ and very very good hands and we aren’t using him as we should be imo.

3 Likes

Leave Darcy alone !!

3 Likes

They even look similar :joy:

This is how I view him.
If given the time I genuinely believe he will be a 25+ possesion player with high impact on the game due to his innate ability to open the packs by hand.

He is similar in that regard to Watson, who was also brilliant and opening up the play with his handball.