#3 Darcy "Darcy Parish" Parish - Shiel can play forward pocket instead

Would want to have a big second half.

I like parish. But he’s “awesome” pre season has lead to nothing. He won’t be there round 1 imo

You are The West Australian Nino

3 Likes

trade to st kilda at end of season

No I’m not. He’s a top 5 pick from a few years ago who looks completely out of his depth right now. Convince me otherwise

5 Likes

yeah, hes not. nino never wrote a #truth thread.

2 Likes

Who said that?

He looks more composed than first JLT. Still no impact.

Anyone who supports essendon? Has literally done nothing in two games. Not even signs of improving

And I’ve been a huge parish fan

No… I mean who said he had an awesome pre-season?

I read plenty of training reports saying he looked really good. Maybe not from you? But the way he finished off 18 encouraged me. But, with positive pre season reports and these two games have left me feeling really disappointed. He has looked a boy amongst men in these two games.

JLT usually a young player plays there way into the Rnd 1 side

This bloke has played his way out.

Seems a tad…how shall I say it, soft!??

1 Like

He finished last year well, but to be honest I’ve thought he really has not stood out at all pre-season. Hopefully he picks up where he left off come season proper

Absolutely agree I hope he picks up from where he left off in the real stuff. But would you pick him round 1? I wouldnt

1 Like

I’m a big fan, always have been. But yeah, he really needs to step up and I don’t know if he will after watching him these two games. Slightly worried to be honest.

Will be nothing more than a B grader.

Hepp Lite -we’ve put a few years of development into him now and he has stagnated; although you could just as easily argue he never improved enough to actually stagnate.

Pure economy passenger
Offers less than I thought.
Fark he just ■■■■.

Next!

Would prefer to give Begley, Ham, Clark & Mynot a crack over this Squiper

I reckon there are two blokes this year who have a very interesting year ahead of them. Pivotal as to where they end up as players. Parish is one of those guys. based on two relatively meaningless games this pre-season, he looks like he has ■■■■ the bed each game. We might be seeing you out in the suburbs for the first few weeks Darcy.

For those playing at home, the other guy was Stringer. And fair play to him, he has looked impressive both games.

Different trajectories it seems

1 Like

If they aren’t gonna play him in the guts then there’s no point playing him. The same applies to Myers.

1 Like