Former #32 Travis Colyer

So happy Trav has committed!

Stoked to hear this.
Whoever signs on deserves to go down as a club champion in my eyes. Onya Trav!

GET IN MY SIDE TRAV

Trav was one of the 12 that we could least afford to lose that we were all worried about leaving.

Farking brilliant news to have him re-signed.

And just before the ANZAC Day clash too.

Just like Heater’s announcement before the Dees win, could be a good omen mehopes.

■■■■■■ rapt

2016 slogan Need for speed

UN-EXODUS

INODUS

You little ripper. Highlight of my day aswell.
He is one I just didn’t think would be keen to stay. I was clearly wrong. What a legend. I love you trav.

UN-EXODUS

INODUS

INFLUXODUS!!

How exciting it is to receive the emails indicating players are returning!

As a supporter and a member it just means so much.

Not just because Trav has become such an important player for us (and his best is yet to come) but more, because of the commitment it shows to the Club and his teammates and the desire to make it known at this point in time.

Absolutely brilliant news.

Highlight of my day too. 10 to go! Didn’t imagine there’d ever be this many smiles this year.

<3

Huge

If the words from those close to the club are correct and they’re committed to sticking with each other it will just be a matter of how soon they get the contracts sorted. Someone like Stants will be soon.

The level of excitement is a tad confusing … we already knew this was happening.

To me, there’s now 7 to go. Hepp Jobe & Pears are locks, and from what I hear, Hurls as well.

BOOM, MOTHERTRUCKERS!!!

<3

We’re gonna break all the lines in 2017.

Well done to the club. Despite all the crap we are one of the better run clubs right now. Below the radar and about to get some serious revenge on the rest of the comp next year. Just get Hurls done asap and anything else is cream. Expecting Hep and Watson are givens.

Need confirmation from his boy friend Peeto before I can celebrate.

Need confirmation from his boy friend Peeto before I can celebrate.

peeto gets around, dropped corey and leroy in a heartbeat.