Former #32 Travis Colyer

Better to cross a line than snort one
Is this a Macchavali quote too?

I honestly thought Trav was one who would go home. Super happy he’s on board!

Id totally have Monfries and Crameri back. imagine 14/12 players return....

No thanks to Paddy Ryder. we have Leuneberger now.

I wouldn’t want Ryder back if we had negative seven ruckman.

I’d only let him come back to be closer to his family. Family reasons, that’s why he went to Brisbane isn’t it?

"So get the violence over with as soon as possible; that way there'll be less time for people to taste its bitterness and they'll be less hostile. Favours, on the other hand, should be given out slowly, one by one, so that they can be properly savoured."
-- The Prince, Niccolo Machiavelli

I simply wish more people would quote the Classics on Blitz

If I didn’t charge a licensing fee, maybe they would.
1 Like

“The story being told in ‘Star Wars’ is a classic one. Every few hundred years, the story is retold because we have a tendency to do the same things over and over again. Power corrupts, and when you’re in charge, you start doing things that you think are right, but they’re actually not.” George Lucas

"The story being told in 'Star Wars' is a classic one. Every few hundred years, the story is retold because we have a tendency to do the same things over and over again. Power corrupts, and when you're in charge, you start doing things that you think are right, but they're actually not." George Lucas

Rofl. They should’ve showed him this quote as he was writing the screenplay for eps 1,2,3.

We will have a sensational mosquito fleet next year: - Walla cross half back - Fantasia across the centreline - Colyer across half forward

One by one, the building blocks of our next flag tilt are being laid.

And if needed they can stand on them :slight_smile:

Has Colyer been training? I only ask because I recall he had a navicular injury...
Ironically, the 12-month lay off is the perfect thing to fix a navicular injury. Plenty of rest and reduced stress on the bone. Fit and firing in 2017!

I’d only let him come back to be closer to his family. Family reasons, that’s why he went to Brisbane isn’t it?

Yep, but he isn’t very bright. He must have thought Adelaide was a town in Brisbane.

Great news love Travis.

We should have imprisoned his family in the altitude chamber at the TVSC

“Soooo, you say you want to be close to your family, eh?”

Love your work, Trav!

Doing the No. 32. proud.

I miss seeing him burn blokes off and kick goals.

I keep seeing Travis Colyer out for 2015 and I’m like “ah ■■■■ it”, forgetting that we are in 2016

Can’t wait to have Colyer back next year. Him alongside Walla and Fantasia in our best 22 is seriously good.

Happy Birthday Trav.

Can’t wait to see you back out on the field burning off opposition players and kicking goals.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqlHhZhWgAEg13W.jpg:large