#34 Kyle Hardingham

So doesn’t look like we’ll be struggling to meet our delist quota then.

Bummer. Really thought he would become a high flying excitement machine for us.

Now watch him go elsewhere, get confidence, get his disp eff up to 84% & become one for them.

In 12 months Blitz will be all .."why did we let him go?"

I actually thought our forward line looked better this year when he was third tall, instead of playing a third lumberer.

Capable afl footballer.

Best of luck

Natural ability is there.

Decision-making - not so sure.

Could see him heading to Dogs, Saints or Demons and getting a game most weeks actually. The ability to play at either end might be enough for a club like those to give him an opportunity, and Essendon perhaps one of their 3rd round picks (which would be around #38-44), which wouldn't be too bad I guess.

Natural ability is there.

Decision-making - not so sure.

Could see him heading to Dogs, Saints or Demons and getting a game most weeks actually. The ability to play at either end might be enough for a club like those to give him an opportunity, and Essendon perhaps one of their 3rd round picks (which would be around #38-44), which wouldn't be too bad I guess.

Are you crazy man? Pick 38-44. Saints or Demons may pick him up in preseason draft. We wont get a cracker for him

Kojonup

I've passed through there. Not much going on. Except roadworks.

I used to live there. MY BOY

play him instead of steinberg would have beaten north

you know it's true

To Freo makes sense. Eagles have too many of the in-between KPP types, and I'm sure Rossy would definitely find a use for him in the forward line, or even their back line that seems to be losing numbers each week.

Thanks for your service. I'll never forget that four goal hall vs. NM.

He would shine at a more disciplined club like Freo. We lack the the ability to get the best out of players like Hardy. I wish him all the best and hope wherever he plays he is able to realise his potential.

play him instead of steinberg would have beaten north

you know it's true

Steinberg did ok, if you want to blame someone look at our midfield.

Been a long time since we had a forward then

Why play him as a 3rd tall? That's the beauty of Hardingham. How do you match up on him? If we've got all Carlisle, Daniher, Ambrose and even Ryder / Bellchambers lurking in the forward line, they won't think twice about putting a small - medium defender on him which he will out mark everytime. That's his X factor.

HARDINGHAM   CARLISLE   WINDERLICH

P. AMBROSE    DANIHER     Z. MERRETT

Throw him in the pocket and tell him to be 3rd man up everytime he thinks Daniher has miss timed it!

He's no backman, his decision making and disposal is below par and you can't have such an unpredictable player playing in your backhalf. How many times I've seen do something brilliant and then totally F*** it up with his disposal!

As a forward, if he's clunking a humble 3-4 marks per game 30-40m from goal, surely that's your 2-3 goals a game from a pocket player!

Licka and Zerrett to get the crumbs but we know how hard Hardingham, Ambrose even Daniher's second efforts are. Ball will never come out of our forward 50!

I think Chappy would be an ideal specimen for Hardingham to learn off - he just needs the game time.

I'm sentimental on Hardingham because our team is largely made up of plain vanilla players and very few have that 'x factor'!

so he'll take Mark of the Year for another club :(

This is the new thing…come out in the media requesting a trade before you get delisted. That way other clubs don’t think your a spud and will pick you up!

Not saying Hardy was a spud, i actually enjoyed watching him play, but his chance of being on our list was 2% next year.

Barlow. Damn. Was that a ministry of silly walks decision or what? Hey train with us, you're great. But we'll pick up the guy who's been training at freo, you go there now, and become exactly the player we need, etc..

PhcMee walking out (oh hai Paul Connors! Such a great guy!) created a Hardie sized gap at the last minute.

Like all other clubs, we'd already passed on Barlow 4-5 times times before we got to that decision.

GC had 5 picks in between Hardie & Barlow, Richmond took a pick. Dees took a pick.

Unlike most/all of them we at least got a serviceable player out of our PSD pick.

Not sure why it is seen as solely us screwing up - wasn't even our biggest mistake that year, pick 33 for 0 games on the Long kid.

Barlow. Damn. Was that a ministry of silly walks decision or what? Hey train with us, you're great. But we'll pick up the guy who's been training at freo, you go there now, and become exactly the player we need, etc..

Is this the same Barlow who is perpetually injured?

so he'll take Mark of the Year for another club :(

And miss the goal from 4m out

This is the new thing...come out in the media requesting a trade before you get delisted. That way other clubs don't think your a spud and will pick you up!
Not saying Hardy was a spud, i actually enjoyed watching him play, but his chance of being on our list was 2% next year.

Pretty sure interested clubs would look into their form and history thoroughly. It's more about applying for jobs as soon as you can, once you know you're leaving.

Despite his limitations, I’ve always really liked Hardy and he seems like a good fella who genuinely loves the club. Can’t blame him for wanting more opportunities elsewhere though and I wish him all the best.

If the game of football was to mark the ball, he would be a contender for the Brownlow. Unfortunately there are plenty of other attributes that contribute to a great football and Hards does not posses those qualities. 

All the best for the future. He had a dig every time he played, he just did not have the decision making skills to hold down a senior spot on our list.