#34 Kyle Hardingham

HARDINGHAM%20Kyle.png

...8 Games

BAKED HAM

I wish this guy could kick.

Has the X factor.

Just not sure what X is.

By all accounts a ripper bloke, and if he could learn how to kick could be a useful player. Dunno, there is something about him that makes me think he would be a good HFF, after he graduates from kicking school.

One more year.

Good honest toiler.

thought he was quite good in some games.

just that disposal. lets him down at key times.

ended troy selwood's career, no one can take that away from him.

Love watching him fly at inappropriate times. One of my favourites - in a totally irrational way!

Love watching him fly at inappropriate times. One of my favourites - in a totally irrational way!

if only he didn't try to cheat by playing a meter in front of the pack and using his leap to cut off the ball he'd be pulling in screamers like howe.

Only 8 games, but was good in most of them.

With Bags stepping up not much room in the back 6, as with many blitzers I think he has a place up forward, really hope it works out for him next year.

Play him as forward tagger.

Needs to continue to get bigger. Take over from NLM as the guy who hits ■■■■■.

Keep him for another year as he may have a role to play now that Crammers has left the building.

He started as a forward but he was such a crap kick for goal he didn't stay there long. If he could work, on and improve that kicking he might be very useful.

I’m sorry I just don’t see how he would work as a forward. His kicking is terrible, TERRIBLE. He can’t kick for goal and shanks them all over the place.

I actually really liked him intercepting and spoiling across half back in 2012, but again his foot skills are just unreliable and it seems there’s no longer a starting spot for him down there

I can't believe we took this bloke in favour of Barlow who had been training with us!

Too smart for our good.

I can't believe we took this bloke in favour of Barlow who had been training with us!

Too smart for our good.

That's another story. Fremantle were after Hardingham but we jumped in first so they took Barlow.
Surely players can improve their kicking with serious dedication. Watson did.

Too smart for our good.

Please don't remind me of this. :angry:

Still want to see him forward, then we can just put up bombs and watch him fly

Too smart for our good.

That's another story. Fremantle were after Hardingham but we jumped in first so they took Barlow.
Surely players can improve their kicking with serious dedication. Watson did.

I think half the problem is his decision making to be honest.
He makes some pretty poor decisions coming out of defence and in regards to when he should jump at the ball or not.
I think his kicking problems, and his decision making issues are due to the fact that he doesnt seem to be the most calm person with the footy in hand.

Thats my assessment of Hardingham. Tell him to calm the fark down and I think he will improve a fair bit. Just has a bit of Adam 'Brainfarts' McPhee about him.

He needs more game time in order to properly develop and gain some confidence in his kicking.

Keen for him to sign a new contract. Offers us flexibility with the ability to play forward or back. I would try him as a defensive forward - Get that part of his game right, and he is always a chance to kick a goal with his marking prowess.