"mamading" = Free drinks

Surely she knows she just has to fake interest in a guy for 5 minutes to get the same result?

The story I read claimed that she was told she was "competing" for a free holiday. Only afterwards did she find out that that was the name of the cocktail.
Makes the whole thing even more ****** up if true.

That's fraud. Surely.

I'm all for ■■■■■ & sluttiness, but that is seriously sleazy if true.

So, if the roles were reversed, I bet we all know at least one bloke that would do it, probably wouldn't even need a free beer and knowing it would be filmed.
Why do we assess a females actions by a higher moral code than men?

I don't think gender bias is the biggest issue here, moreso the fact it doesn't really make logical sense to do so. If you can't afford ONE drink, or you're at the point that sticking ■■■■■ or *** in your mouth to get a drink is "ok" then you really shoulnd't be out on the town to begin with.

At least we know some parts of europe still have equal to if not worse acting bogans than us, which is good and also worrying to know.

EDIT interesting that ■■■■■ isn't censored, but the female equivalent is, hmm go figure.

Why do you reckon every 21yo Aussie yobbo tradie wants to go live in London for a year? 

Ain't the weather...

Hi al_fc, hi!

So, if the roles were reversed, I bet we all know at least one bloke that would do it, probably wouldn't even need a free beer and knowing it would be filmed.
Why do we assess a females actions by a higher moral code than men?

I don't think gender bias is the biggest issue here, moreso the fact it doesn't really make logical sense to do so. If you can't afford ONE drink, or you're at the point that sticking ■■■■■ or *** in your mouth to get a drink is "ok" then you really shoulnd't be out on the town to begin with.

At least we know some parts of europe still have equal to if not worse acting bogans than us, which is good and also worrying to know.

EDIT interesting that ■■■■■ isn't censored, but the female equivalent is, hmm go figure.

Why do you reckon every 21yo Aussie yobbo tradie wants to go live in London for a year? 

Ain't the weather...

Hi al_fc, hi!

Well, that and the cheap coke.... 

What are the odds that this is another viral bullshit story started by some low budget ■■■■ shock site?

Firstly she did not give a full BJ to all the guys, just stuck 20 dicks in her mouth in rapid fire.  The vid goes for all of 30 secs or so and then she gets her free drink.

Thanks. I'll just stick to cat videos then.

Righto, we've given this thread it's head long enough.