#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

You probably could have got away with extremely good looking as there’s nothing wrong with giving credit when credit is due. But to follow up with “very hot”. Don’t fight fate my friend.

21 Likes
5 Likes

The Season 18 guide has him at 197 cm, 101 kg, 153 career games. Strange. Thats Cale Hookers height and weight. For info, Guelfi is actually 183cm and 79 kg according to the club website. Someone did proof read the document, right?

Growth spurt?

3 Likes

Could be the black ops program I’ve hird rumours about.

3 Likes

The AFL is too busy funding its re-record the new songs media ‘n stuff department, it neglected its statistical area of expertise.

The AFL has expertise…?

2 Likes

Say that again?

1 Like

Singled out for praise by Worsfold at today’s press conference. Said he’s ready, close to a debut when an opportunity presents itself.

3 Likes

Conditioning supporters to no Merrett this week?

1 Like

Iceman!

1 Like

Talking him up so could be in this week. Personally I wouldn’t let Merrett take the trip. It’s a long season.

1 Like

Maybe. Does love the ducks and Drake’s does Worsfold.

If he debuts at all this season that would be a significant achievement considering how much depth we have and being a pick 76.

Must be doing everything right to impress the coaches so much.

He’s from Perth isn’t he so should at least be a travelling emergency so he can catch up with family and friends.

Mature age so probably points to his physical conditioning and ability to compete against bigger bodies as much as anything. He’s clearly far more physically ready (than say Zirk or Houlihan) for the rigours, let alone how well he’s playing.

2 Likes

Granted that helps but he’s clearly impressing.

Players around that range whether they are mature age or not are generally projects and high risk players.

If he debut this week it would be something else in my opinion.

Not a kind note on our midfield depth, albeit with injuries etc (Mutch Myers Raz LAV, Long MIA last weekend).

I suspect the comment was prompted solely by the Perth angle.

Mynott and Clarke are ahead of Guelfi on exposed form.

Soon they’ll all be: “EN-GUELFED”.

I

2 Likes

For anybody who wants to read up on the boy again.

Hopefully he is knocking down the door sooner than later .

http://www.footyprophet.com/afl-draft-profile-matt-guelfi/

1 Like