#35 Matt Guelfi - now til 2024!

Given the opportunity this kid could surprise everyone. He’s desperate for the ball, hungry, quick, reads the play, is a good kick and wants to play. He will be an EFC star one day soon.

4 Likes

I posted in the DJR VFL thread he must have been wondering WTF he got himself into, coming to Vic to play in a flood at Craigieburn. So it’s a nice touch if he can’t back to WA to see his family, even only as an emergency

Woosha trolling panic dollars again. I fell for it too many times last year. Not this year Woosh!

3 Likes

Or he’ll play 3 games and become a whipping boy.

Damn straight, he fooled me once and that was enough.

1 Like

3? Your being generous. If he plays and hasn’t had 10 lazer guided kicks to quarter time some will want his head…

If Guelfi is good then he should do well in the side. I know we are at that tipping point from confirming we are a genuinely good side, but assuming that we are then good players should be able to play well and show their potential. Average players in a half good side will be all over the shop and lack consistency.

2 Likes
8 Likes

1 Like

Gerard Healy likes this

2 Likes

Woosha pumped up his tyres, then flattened them. I hope they gave him trip over with the team.
The reality is, we pick the best fit 22 every week, subject only to match ups

this is total bullshit.

a journalist specifically asked woosha bout guelfi in his press conference earlier in the week, it was no spur of the moment by woosh.

1 Like

If he shaved his head he and Zaka could be bros

1 Like

Id say he’d be playing in the vfl practice match tomorrow,to give himself more of a chane :wink:

BRING

Haha, that’s a pretty good call. He does have the same shaped face and similar features.

With longer hair.

But if thats what it takes to get you through.

?

5 Likes

Yeah good point. I can’t believe no one noticed the difference in hair length.

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Missy’s the poo so take a big whiff

1 Like