#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Exactly…

D Clarke had 15 disposals and 6 tackles. Brown had 16 disposals and accuracy was good, 7 marks and a goal - he ran up the ground all night (5th or 6th in metres covered) which was his job

3 Likes

Dylan Clarke - Essendon

Stuck in a queue behind Darcy Parish, Aaron Francis, Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Mason Redman for a fresh contract offer. Keen to stay at the Bombers and has proven himself in the past month with strong performances including shutting down Patrick Cripps and Jaeger O’Meara. Talks for a new deal are expected to commence inside the next month.

Got beaten tonight, but still impacted the contest defensively, got a few good touches to help goals. But Kelly and Coniglio starred.

Clarke doesn’t need to tag anymore; the target is focused on him.

1 Like

I actually felt Kelly wasn’t as damaging as he had been against us. Sure, he got a lot of it but it never felt like he was ripping us to shreds.

5 Likes

He followed Kelly most of the night and he did little.

64% disposal efficiency and 8 clangers .

He’s usually all class.

4 Likes

Yeah he definitely had an impact and quelled his influence. But only got 10 himself, albeit good ones which resulted in goals.

I’m certainly not saying he was bad.

I think he makes a massive difference to our midfield.

2 Likes

Coniglio only starred after Clarke went off him to try and quell Kelly.

1 Like

Now I like the kid, but that haircut?..

8 Likes

At 70% his DE was higher than about half ths players. Hit up McKernan on the lead lace out . Actually not bad for a player who cannot kick?

3 Likes

Loved some of his kicks tonight.

1 Like

9 tackles as well.

3 Likes

Great pressure tonight. Put him on Parker next week and the Swans will be useless.

6 Likes

Cripps will miss All Australian selection off the back of Clarke’s tagging job. He showed how to stop Cripps and now an injury means his season has gone off a cliff.

It’ll be a fun match up if Sydney play Dylan’s older brother. Was omitted this week, so Dylan may be the only Clarke on field.

1 Like

Oh I think you’ll find plenty of ‘Clarkes’ play for Sydney…

3 Likes

From what I could see at the ground, I liked his efforts in some marking contests.

1 Like

Clarke was good - He’s as good as Myers inside but more IMPORTANTLY better on the outside - Happy with his progress.

4 Likes

Except for when he was streaming through the middle by himself - could see he didn’t know what to with the ball as I think he was surprised with the amount of time and space he had.

3 Likes