#37 Dylan Alwyn Clarke - at Woodville West Torrens

Of course I knew :wink:

2 Likes

I thought he was skirting the edge today. Holding on to cunnington before he had his hands on the ball. Another day he might have neen penalised.

Best matched against the bigger bull mids. The smaller guys trouble him.

Was very good on Cunnington.

1 Like

That means he held him to 1 in the last, and got 4 himself. Plus 3 more tackles.

3 Likes

Never fun to line up on a sniper, so Iā€™m sure heā€™s worn a few today. Team owes him a pat on the back. Negated him for most of the match.

1 Like

You forgot to use the sarcastica font.

2 Likes

Bit quiet in here from the flogs who wanted him dropped. You know who you are. Put your hand up and admit you got it wrong

So its o.k. for Cunnington to whack Zac Merrett in the throat? Mmmmmmmmm!!!

Would be interesting to see what the selectors value in the rising star. Not a high possession player. But he has claimed many scalps and is a tackling machine.

Clarke played a good game.
12 Tackles is very good.
Otherwise he stopped Cunnington well.

Mate Im always happy to be proven wrong if we win !!!

Its not about me. Its about US - THE BOMBERS FRK YESH

3 Likes

We canā€™t play a tagger with poor disposal they said :rofl:

8 Likes

Well played Sean!!!

Go bombers

He is such a clean defensive mid as well. None of this cheating, empty bravado and niggling. Just blankets and sticks tackles on the best inside mids going around. Heā€™ll probably start to get more attention from opposition, but he is so calm and composed I think he will handle it fine.

He just makes space for our quicker blokes. Shiel, McGrath and others get their mitts on the ball because of the work he does. He has to stay in the side, particularly while Hepp is out

2 Likes
17 Likes

Twice as many tackles as anyone else. Wow that is an awesome stat.

2 Likes

Cunnington had 12 at Qtr time. He finished with 15. Hope Dylan at least buys him dinner.

11 Likes

In my votes. He paved the path for our smaller mids. And blanketed there best mid.

That mark in the first was awesome.

As he matures more as a player I would like to see him sneak forward to provide a marking target.

Has good hands for a medium sized mid.

How did he wear him?

13 Likes