#39 Ross McQuillan - Leaving On A Jet Plane

conor in his first game kicked 4 goals againt australias best 18 year olds.

WHAT A WASTE END THE EXPERIMENT

@SplitRound why you bring this memory back up?

3 Likes

I think you mean chip or a gem

1 Like

I hope they’ve got old boots and plenty of hi vis clothing for him to stave off any signs of homesickness. Those Paddy’s just love wearing hi vis gear for some reason when they come out here for a holiday. It’s crazy I tells ya, they’re always sat in groups half cut at the pub wearing hi vis, must be the fashion back in Eire.

1 Like

Rrrrrrracist!

Most of them come out for a working hol and do that work in construction.

Met many of them when out for a feed whilst living in StKilda.

1 Like

Ehhh I rendered with a whole bunch of em 20 years ago, when I was a poor student. Hard working farm boys.

1 Like

I’m just wrapped we picked up someone over 176cm!!!

1 Like

Pace and hopefully has footskills.

Moar please Adriam

1 Like

Great signing and it’s good to have another stable pony for Connor. Another northerner.

Don’t care if he can play. Does he have leadership skills???

1 Like

Do we know if Ross is pronounced “Ross”, or if it’s pronounced “Fvnvegh”?

12 Likes

Fill our whole list up with irish players and S Surname players please.

1 Like

Does he have any siblings getting married during the footy season.

1 Like

thumb_samsonite-i-was-way-off-memegenerator-net-make-your-own-buddy-50228351

1 Like

I agree… he has lost his pace and lost his kick penetration. He is 100% cooked

Yes. Wait til McQuiillan gets a run in the JLT and gives away 2 consecutive 50 metre penalties and everyone says “this guy is no good”

Seriously, he has to beat Irish, and kick a goal with his first kick in his first AFL match. I am not sure how you beat that, maybe 2 goals with his first 2 kicks, sort of like Ronke, only hopefully with a better long term trajectory.

1 Like

Without knowing what his injury status was in 2019, I am not prepared to call it like Anthony Green does. Zaka has had a history of fluctuating form year on year and has recovered several times in the past. However, it becomes more difficult as the player ages and at 29, he could have 1 year left in him, or 5.
Just look at Pendlebury, who looked cooked 2 years ago, now in career best form at 31

Comparing Pendles to Zaha is absurd.
Even on 3 /8 cylinders Pendles is way better. Zaha is only average at beat as too often delivers too little.

2 Likes

Does he come from a good family?

1 Like

True, but at any level the principle is the same. Running at the level of 3/8 of a Pendlebury hopefully he will be playing VFL. But, you know ALL coaches like to have some “senior” players in the team, so the team doesn’t go to water against better teams. I can’t discount the possibility that he might reach 4 or 5/8ths of a Pendlebury in 2020.