3rd Annual BB BBQ Intraclub. It's ended! Photos up! - Planning for 4th begins. TBC

Think he’s a bit older than that.

10 Likes

What load is that balcony rated for?

5 Likes

144 sausages.
12kg of goodness.
1 BBQ.
Billions of good will.
1 Intraclub match.

= 17 not far away.

9 Likes

it occurs to me that a few people must be forking out a few $ to provide meat etc.
I am happy to make a “donation” of a few $ to cover costs so that no-one is out of pocket. Probably your call @Soulnet as you are probably the most affected.

5 Likes

With regards to money i’m fine. I do it out of love for EFC and bomberblitz.

I can’t speak for others though :smiley:

5 Likes

Okay another update for you all.

Confirmed.

Sausages (soulnet, jackie_mihocek)
Cookings Utensils (Soulnet)
BBQ Cleaner (Soulnet)
Sauces (nackers)
Napkins (nackers)
Donuts (theDJR)
Bread (Tippa-the-Iceberg)
Coleslaw (Humble_Minion)
Onion (hambo)
Slow cooked spicy onions (coldblood)
Bacon (wimmera1)
Ice (True_Value_Blitzer)
Paper plates & Salad (fire_and_irons)
Plastic Cups (MattPocock18)
Rubbish Bags (jodi)
Serving Tongs (wannabe)
Drinks (wannabe, riska, chris_64, humble_minion)

• Serving spoons for salad?

A lot of those coming have also asked what else they can help or bring on the day. If anything if we can have a few people rotating on BBQ duties that would be ideal. Last couple of years myself and wannabe have done a lot of it and as such only caught a bit of the game :smile:

We are also now on 45 confirmed. We only have 5 spots remaining (although we could push a bit more if needed).

Again if you are on the list above bringing something but can’t make it please let me know ASAP so we can cover for you! No hard feelings, promise!

Thanks again go to Maddie and Rodski for allow this to happen and to Katie for putting me in front of the right people.

3 Likes

With regards to the day, please note that the main parking lot will be closed to visitors. Please use the link below for best free parking information.

For those new to the Hanger. Simply come into the building through the car park (so up the stairs) or from the main oval. Once inside you’ll see another set of stairs. Take those stairs to the top floor and you’ll see the door that leads to the balcony. Either the rope is on the ground floor or the top floor (i’m not 100% sure which it is at the moment). You’ll be asked for your username and name to come in. Those with kids or who need assistance, you can also use the lift. The lift is near the premiership cups.

I’ll also PM you all my contact details so you can call me on the day if need be.

If you have any other questions let me know.

1 Like

Sounds like its going to be a fantastic day!

3 Likes

Wut??

EFC staff only. The main gate will be closed due to the fact this is an EFC event.

Also, note the email sent to all members listed a start time of 9am. Not only will there now be more competition for parking, they’ve now been told to arrive earlier than us.

Although the intra club is 10 - 12.

Hmmm, … that being the case (stupid time though). maybe the barby can be fired up post the game, so everyone gets a chance to watch it?

Two words, breakfast sausage.

Fwiw I’ll make it for the game but have another lunch engagement to get to.

Happy to take a turn on the tongs. Can’t guarantee they will not get burnt though if Langford catches fire

6 Likes

Fixed

2 Likes

Unless they’ve rescheduled the game earlier to avoid some of the heat. Would be handy having that clarified…

1 Like

Key event details:

When: Saturday February 10th
Where: The Hangar, 275 Melrose Drive, Melbourne Airport
Time: 9am – 1pm

9am – 1pm: Bomber Shop HQ
10am – 12pm: Intra-club

Would love to be able to attend, last years was only working 2 days a weeks so couldn’t take a day off, this year been scoring for C grade cricket team, playing Saturday mornings, so no go again.

Hope everyone has a wonderful time.

(fingers crossed will be able to be make it to the next (years) one).

3 Likes

Spoons for salad will be provided, as well as a bag of blood plums for “desert” or use as missiles!

1 Like

Will there be some security guy checking id at the gate ??