4/11/16 The Wheelie Bin Is Back!

Ive been to jail

Then you should be able to spell it

Not many people spell it gaol any more. Ridiculous spelling if you ask me.

Like leaving the -ae in words like haematology. It’s Greek FFS.

I blame the monopoly board. I don’t find the spelling ridiculous at all. It’s just rarely seen these days. Except when written on old Gaols.

A friend of mine in uni thought Ned Kelly’s armour was on display at the Old Melbourne GOAL.

True story.

Ive been to jail

Then you should be able to spell it

Not many people spell it gaol any more. Ridiculous spelling if you ask me.

Like leaving the -ae in words like haematology. It’s Greek FFS.

I blame the monopoly board. I don’t find the spelling ridiculous at all. It’s just rarely seen these days. Except when written on old Gaols.

A friend of mine in uni thought Ned Kelly’s armour was on display at the Old Melbourne GOAL.

True story.

And Joey’s 2016 playing kit will be on display at the Old Essendon OOB.

Yes, Joey did take a few steps backwards in regards goal kicking…But I did see a steady improvement in second half of the season, I would go on to say that his last 6 games got even better…
I believe he’ll find the improvement in himself.
Then watch out!!!

His set shots have improved marginally every year and will continue to do so. He is never going to be Lloyd in terms of his accuracy but so long as he eliminates the howlers inside 30 I’ll be happy. If that means snapping from inside 30 so be it.

If Cale can carve it up in the goal square, Joey will be having a party sending it in to him and kicking them from around 50.

The pressure will be off and we’ll all enjoy the party.

Honestly think if we could’ve gotten patton and placed him deeper in the forward line to be joes kicking target. joe could wreak utter havoc up the ground by providing numerous outs for our defence when we get the ball back.