#4 Kyle Langford — not our worst in possibly our worst

Embarrassing performance

1 Like

He looks good when we win

2 Likes

That performance has usually led to being dropped. Got a few credits in bank,but if he does that next week.outski

For what? 4th round pick?

1 Like

We need draft picks don’t we? So yeah why not…

Bipolar bunch of farks you all are

19 Likes

Blitz likes him twice a year, coincides with him playing a good game

1 Like

He’s not the kind of player who inspires others and he also drops his effort if the team isn’t doing well

1 Like

VERY selective with his efforts.

3 Likes

Major fumbles in critical moments

1 Like

I don’t hate him.
I’d like a chat with the posters who insisted the ground ball wasn’t a weakness of his, though.

2 Likes

has absolutely not got a defensive effort in him

1 Like

this is why i just don’t see him making it.
his good is probably an 8, maybe 7.5.
his worst is a 1

you can’t have that much of a drop off and be so inconsistent.

1 Like

PERSIST IMO.

3 Likes

You’re basically describing Essendon of the last 15 years.

1 Like

Space cadet.

Also getting stuffed around with a 50-50 mid/forward role and it’s no good for him.

I’d rather have Ridley/Gleeson playing an extra running half back or wing than Langford.

2 Likes

7 tackles and he did have a few nice moments, it’s obvious the talent is there and he and the club know that but he is now becoming a more senior player and needs to bring better effort in general to be taken as a serious player.

Don’t persist with him in the midfield if it comes to that but he has shown to be far to talented up forward to be playing more midfield time in the twos, it doesn’t help him or us.

4 Likes

Made a few howlers tonight but laid more tackles than any other Essendon player and had more score involvements than any bomber other than tbell.

15 Likes

Such a weird player go watch. Him having no expression on his face used to be funny, but now it’s a tad concerning that he just legitimately gives absolutely zero ■■■■■. He’s got talent, but no effort.

At least that’s how it looks to me anyway

I mean, maybe if he wasn’t so bipolar…